Country Sleeve Long Rapha Jersey (XS) Small Extra - 97282qfml23246-JerseysRedington Predator 890-4 Fly Rod - 9' - 8wt - 4pc - New
Redington Rise 5 6 Fly Reel
Redington Rise Reel 3 4wt with 4wt WF-F Fly Line
Redington Torrent Fly Rod - 4-Piece
Redington Vice 796-4 Fly Rod, 9'6 , 7wt, 4pc - New
Redington Women's Siren Wading Boots, Felt or Rubber, no tax and free shipping
Redi-Strip Security Tinted Window Envelope, Contemporary, White, 1000 Box
Red Pair Wooden Olympic Gymnastic Rings Pull Up Fitness Gym Strength Training
REDUCED Christmas Gift Vouch' Fly Fishing Trout Flies Iain Barr Fly Fishing
Redu shaper Women Large + DIVI - HER, Redushaper, tecnomed, xtreme power belt.
Reebok Astro Ride Essential Training shoes Womens Fitness Gym Trainers Sneakers
REEBOK CLASSIC LEATHER AR2041 DAMEN SPORT SNEAKER TURNSCHUHE NAVY purpleT HERBST
Reebok Classics Classics All Over Vector Crew men Hoodies & Sweatshirts bluee
Reebok CN6426 Men Endless Road Running shoes grey gold sneakers
Reebok Crossfit Nano 7.0 Mens Gym Training shoes - Yellow
Reebok Crossfit Nano 8 Flexweave Mens Training shoes - bluee
Reebok Crossfit Perforated Training Shorts Mens - Z86617
Reebok DV8337 Royal Bridge 3.0 Running shoes white grey bluee sneakers
Reebok Floatride RS shoes CLOUD GREY COOL SHADOW SKULL GREY WHTE
How are we doing this?
Reebok Forever Floatride Energy Running black
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
REEBOK Laufschuh Instalite Pro Marineblue
Reebok Lifter PR shoes GREY
Reebok Men's DMX Run 10 shoes
Reebok Men's Pheehan Run Running shoes
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Reebok Men's Yourflex Train 10 Cross Trainer
Reebok Question Mid Curren y Jet Life Men's shoes Stem Green Vital bluee White cn
REEBOK SCARPA AHARY RUNNER - BLKFUXWHT - 6 1 2 (4059807064476)
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Reebok Speed TR Flexweave Mens Training shoes bluee Crossfit Gym Trainers
Reebok Sport Training Essentials Marble Logo Full Zip women
Reebok Twistform Blaze 3.0 Running Men's shoes Size
Reebok Women's Flexweave Run shoes WHT ASH GREY BLK DESERT DUST
Reebok Women's Reebok Women's ZRX TR Cross-Training shoes
Why does it work?
Reebok Workout LO FVS TXT Sneaker Dunkelgrey
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
REEBOK ZAPATILLA RUNNING HOMBRE SPEED TR FLEXWEAVE
Reed Hill double vent Coat Navy Pinstripe poly wool lycra 22 - USA
Reed Hill Saddleseat Day Coat Burnished gold Polyester Linen Weave size 12 USA
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharRedington Hydrogen 3113-4 Trout Spey Rod, 11'3 , 3wt, 4pc - New; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Reel handle for Penn Spinfisher V SSV 7500 SSV 8500 SSV 8500 LL
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Redington Hydrogen 586-4 Fly Rod - 8'6 - 5wt - 4pc - New, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Regal Medallion Vice, Stainless Jaws With Travel Base
REGATTA CHAQUETA IMPERMEABLE HOMBRE Oklahoma IV GRNE
REGATTA CHAQUETA IMPERMEABLE women Corinne IV VE
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
REGATTA CHAQUETA IMPERMEABLE NIÑO Lever II RS
REGATTA CHAQUETA SOFTSHELL HOMBRE Carpo Hybrid NE
REGATTA FORRO POLAR HOMBRE Langdon AZ
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Redington Hydrogen ESN 3100-4 Fly Rod - 10' - 3wt - 4pc - New – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Regatta Mens Pro Downburst Light Safety Workwear Trainers
Reggiseno Sportivo Santini Lady Mod.FAIR Col.White
Reithose -Horwich Grip - Silikon Kniebesatz black & Strass in silver Gr.36 NEU
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Remorque vélo pour le trasport bagages à de cyclotourisme voyage cargo voyageur
REPLACEMENT TRAMPOLINE ENCLOSURE SURROUND 8FT 10FT 12FT 13FT
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Respro Cinqro Mask gold Large gold
Respro Ultralight Mask Sand XL sand
Reuben Heaton Standard Angling Fishing Scales 120lb
Reusch Prisma Pro G3 TW-Handschuh Kids orange F296
RG Photochromic lenses Transition Computer Sunglasses Eyewear Photochromatic uv
Pieroway Renegade 596-4 Fly Rod, 9'6 5wt 4pc, NEW
Pikeur bluee Gil gillet . Bnwt. Eur 38
Pikeur Ganzbesatzreithose Kinder PATRIZIA GRIP
Pikeur Kinder Reithose Kalotta Full Grip Strassapplikationen Einschubtaschen
Pikeur LEXA COMPETITION SHIRT BORDEAUX Women Tournament shirt SS 2019
Pikeur Malea Ladies Competition Shirt
Pikeur Reithose Lucinda Grip, Farbe rost, Sonderpreis
Pikeur SUEDE BELT OLIV unisex belt SS 2019
PILKSET DAM FIGHTER PILKRUTE 2,10m DAM FIGHTER PILKROLLE MIT 0,40er SCHNUR
Pisces The Fish Hip Flask Stainless Steel Gift FREE ENGRAVING
Plano 1123-01 HydroFlo Flex 'N' Go Satchel Yellow bluee
| Condition: |
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
| Colour: ||Blue|
| Sleeve Type: ||Long Sleeve|| Brand: ||Rapha|
| Size: ||XS|| Material: ||Jersey|
| Features: ||Half Zipper|