Pro Spine RRP straps and brace head with complete Board injury Lite 97282qfml71331-Injury Straps & SupportsPuma Evopower Vigor 3 Fg Men's Green Football Boots Studs New
Puma evoPower Vigor 3 Graphic Firm Ground Junior Football Boots - Yellow
PUMA EVOPOWER VIGOR 4 AG yellow
Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 SG Football Boots in Green, Size Free P&P .
Puma evoSPEED 1.2 Firm Ground Mens Football Boots - bluee
Puma evoSPEED 1.3 Lth FG Leder Fußballschuhe Rasenplatz Marco Reus 44,5 Neu
PUMA evoSPEED 1.4 FG 10326401 RED Soccer Football Cleats shoes Boots Spike
Puma evoSpeed 1.4 Firm Ground Mens Football Boots - Red
Puma evoSpeed 1.4 Mix Soft Ground Mens Football Boots - Red
Puma evoSpeed 17.5 AG Jr. Kinder Fußballschuhe 104039 01
Puma evoSpeed 17 SL S Mx SG Fußballschuhe yellow Leicht 104011 01
Puma evoSPEED 2.3 FG Football Boots - Plasma - RRP .99 - Free Postage
Puma Evospeed 3.4 Lth Fg Football Boots 103267 04 Football Men's Leather
Puma Evospeed 4.2 Ag, Men’s Football shoes
Puma EvoSPEED 4.5 Graphic Football Boots
Puma evoSpeed 5.4 Firm Ground Mens Football Boots - Red
PUMA EVOSPEED CROSSFOX V3-M Mens Evospeed Crossfox V3 Soccer shoes
Puma Evospeed SL H2H FG Soccer Cleats Men's US 11 orange bluee NEW 240
Puma Evostripe Mens Joggers - Grey
How are we doing this?
Puma evoTOUCH 3 IT - Hallenschuhe Turnschuhe - 103752-02
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Puma Excitemo i FG Mens Soccer Boots Cleats
Puma Faas 500 V4 Womens Running shoes - Purple
PUMA FIGC ITALIA AZZURRI ZIPTHROUGH HOODY color DENIM 747478 03
Puma Football Boots Evo Speed 1.5 Fg Football Men's 103597 03
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Puma Football Borussia Monchengladbach BMG Mens Third 3rd Jersey Shirt 2018 2019
Puma football soccer jersey FIGC Italia Shirt Balotelli size XL bluee polyester
PUMA Fußballschuh Puma One 18.3 AG black
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Puma Future 18.2 Netfit MG Gr 45 Fußballschuhe 104320 02 green
Puma Future 18.4 FG AG Jr 104346 01 Juniors Football Boots shoes Yellow Red.
Puma Future 19.1 Netfit MG (10553303) Soccer shoes Football Cleats Boots Spikes
Puma Future 2.1 NETFIT FG AG black-orange
Puma Future 2.4 Astro Turf Football Trainers Juniors Soccer shoes Sneakers
Why does it work?
Puma Ghana Heim Trikot Home Shirt - Farbe WeiB - Gr. XXL
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Puma IGNITE Flash evoKNIT Jr Gr.38 Fitness Training Lifestyle Sneaker UVP
Puma Italia Prima Maglia Jersey Home Azzurro Originale 748933 01 Euro 2016
Puma Junior Classico Fg Football Boots 1
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharPuma evoPower Grip 2.3 RC Torwarthandschuhe Keeper 041222 35 Größe 10; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Puma Kids' FUTURE 19.4 IT JR Soccer Cleats Red Blast-blue Azur 105559-01 d
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Puma evopower STAMPA Balotelli adidas nike predator limited rare vapor cr7 r9, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Puma King II EF+ Limited edition (Mens 7)
Puma King XL sz 11.5 FREE GIFT (ref Exec Classic Top Di EvoTouch Pro Finale SL)
Puma Männer Esito C Fg Fußballschuhe, black black white red, 8.5 Mens
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
PUMA Men evo-POWER 4.3 AG Cleats bluee Soccer Football shoes Spike 103538-03
PUMA Men's 365 Netfit CT Indoor Soccer shoes bluee Depths US
PUMA Men's Evopower 1.3 FG Soccer shoes
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Puma Evopower Vigor 1 Fg Kids orange F02 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Puma Men's evoSPEED 1.5 FG Football Boots - White - New
Puma Men's Evotouch 1 FG Soccer Cleats Evo Touch Men's Size 13 Rare
PUMA Men's Future 18.4 FG AG Soccer shoes
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
PUMA Men's Ignite Disc Running shoes
Puma Mens One 19.2 FG Football Boots Firm Ground Lace Up Studs Knit Knitted
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Puma Men's's Evospeed 4.5 Fg Football Boots
Puma Newcastle United 2018 19 Mens 1 4 Zip Training Top
Puma One 19.3 Fußballschuhe Fussballschuhe Kinder Jungen FG Firm Ground 7085
Puma One 3 IL Lth FG Fussballschuhe Größe 44,5 Neu ehem. UVP 79,95 Euro
Puma Pacer Next Running shoes Mens Fitness Jogging Trainers Sneakers
PUMA PWR-C 3.10 TT JR POWERCAT FUSSBALLSCHUHE black Gr. 37.5
PUMA SCARPA MEGA ENERGY HEATHER KNIT - BLKWHT - 9.5 (4059506290336)
Puma Speed 600 Ignite 3 Running Red F01
Puma Team Full Spike ll (Size 10)
Puma Unisex Kids’ Future 18.4 Mg Jr Football Boots 4
PUMA V3.08 SG Mens Leather Soccer Boots Cleats
PUMA Women's bluer Wn's Sneaker
Puma Womens Modern Sports Cat Logo Lightweight Breathable Training Pants
Pure2Improve Speed Trainer Resistance Cord 2.4 m Fitness Athlete P2I200490
PVC Aerobic Step Trainer Adjustable Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Stepper
QHP Ausreit cover Fleece Ornament bluee silver
QHP Reithose Lola Junior Kniebesatz fusi Einhorn-Print Regenbogenfarben
|Condition: ||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes: ||“In good used condition.” |