bluee sh-xc900sb mtb shoes size S-PHYRE shoes cycling SHIMANO 40.5 97282qktd44196-Men's Cycling ShoesSilicone Treadmill Belt Lube w Applicator Tube in Easy Squeeze Bottle (2ct)
Silk Wedding Flowers Hand-made by Petals Polly, BRIDESMAIDS POSY, PINK IVORY
Silstar Beginner Coarse Fishing kit Rod,Reel,Floats,Line,Seat box,Rests,nets etc
Silstar Galaxy 8000 spinning reel BRAND NEW
Silstar Starter Course Fishing kit 12ft 3.6m Rod,Reel,Floats,Line,Rod Rests etc
Simano Ocean Mark NO LIMITS NL10SL1000RA S S-DG handle M49761
SIMMS BOUNTY HUNTER VAULT DUFFEL
Simms EBBTIDE Long Sleeve Shirt White NEW Closeout Size Small
SIMMS FISHING PRODUCTS Fishing Vest TAN KHAKI Bozeman Montana LINED SZ LARGE
Simms G3 Guide Boot Dark Elkhorn Size 10 USED A
Simms Headwaters Wading Boots Salmon Fishing, Felt Soles, Tungsten Studs
Simms Men's Deceiver LS Shirt Light bluee M Trade-In
SIMMS PATAGONIA Mens Wader Size King M (NWOT)
Simms STONE COLD Long Sleeve Shirt NEW Heron 2XL CLOSEOUT
Simms Vapor Elite Pant - Boulder XXL NEW FREE SHIPPING
Simms Zipit Bootie 11 Wading Boots. Size 10. Used
Simrad Eco Gps GO7 XSR con Basemap 000-14448-001
Simrad GOFREE WIFI1 Drahtloses Modul Boatbuilder 000-10933-001
Simrad Tillerpilot TP32 - SimNet NMEA - Code 62600032
How are we doing this?
Sissel Balance Disc Balancefit 32cm Red Yoga Stability Training SIS-162.030
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Sissel Exercise Ball Stabiliser 45 cm bluee Base Keep Ball in Place SIS-160.016
Sissel Pilates Roller Pro bluee 100 cm Yoga Exercise Fitness Gym SIS-310.014
SI-TEX SP-70 Second Station Kit w 30' Cable
SIXPAD Training Suit for abdominal muscle MTG Genuine product Small JPN F S
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Sixs Intimo Maglia Girocollo M L Dark Red
Sixs Smanicato intimo SMX color Maglia intima - Arancio - Tg.XL
- Sixs TS2 C Maglia color Maniche Lunghe Red
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
SIZE 24 Devon Aire Breeches Navy & White
SIZE L 2013 NAPOLI POLE LONG SLEEVE PLAYERS PLAYER COTTON SHIRT JERSEY white
SIZE M FLAMENGO BRAZIL 2015-2016 HOME FOOTBALL SHIRT JERSEY
SIZE XL BARCELONA SPAIN 2006-2007 HOME FOOTBALL SHIRT JERSEY DECO
Skagit Compact G2 750 Grains
Why does it work?
Skechers D'Lites - Second Chance Trainers 13146 Womens Classic Chunky Retro shoes
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
SKECHERS FLIP FLOP - ON THE GO 400 VIVACITY - 14656 BBK CCHP
Skechers GoRun Forza 2 Trainers Mens Sports Running Memory Foam Training shoes
Skechers GoWalk Joy Women’s Walking shoes
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharSigma Pc 3ft Pulsómetro Reloj Deportivo de Pulsera Monitor Ritmo Cardiaco Sin; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Skechers Mens Elite Flex Durable Sporty Athletic Laces Trainers shoes
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Sigma Pulscomputer iD.Life red 24620 Laufuhr NEU, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Skechers Performance Men's Go Run Forza Boston 2016 Running shoes
Skechers Synergy 2.0 Spirits shoes Sportive Memory Foam Sport Knit da women
Skechers Women's GOrun Forza 3 Stability shoes - 2019
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Skeeter Mustang Life Vest, 3XL
Sherwood 3 Gauge Console w Sherwood Compass, Depth Gauge, and Pressure Gauge
SHIMANO 01 STELLA 2500 Fishing Reel
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Sigma Sport Activo Berry Pink – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Shimano 09 Calcutta Conquest 200 - Rh Baitcasting Moulinet
Shimano 11 Ocea Calcutta 201HG Baitcasting Carrete Izquierda Manillar
Shimano 12 OCEA CALCUTTA 200-PG Baitcasting Reel
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Shimano 13 Biomaster SW 5000XG Reel
Shimano 13 Sephia BB C3000HGS Spinning Reel Fishing
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Shimano 14 AR-C Aero BB Reel 4000twater Spinning
Shimano 14 CHRONARCH CI4+ 150HG Baitcasting Reel Right Handle 7.6 1 from Japan
Shimano 15 Bb-X Technium 2500DXG S (Links) Spinnen Rolle 4969363034250
SHIMANO 15 Metanium DC Baitcasting Reel Fishing gear 8.5 with box from Japan
Shimano 15 Sefia SS C3000SDH Fishing REEL From JAPAN
SHIMANO 15 TWIN POWER 2500-S SPINNING REEL NEW
Shimano 15 TWIN POWER SW 5000HG Spininng Reel New
Shimano 16 ANTARES DC LEFT Baitcasting Reel from Japan
Shimano 16 Engetsu BB 100PG Right Hand Baitcasting Reel 035899
SHIMANO 16 NASCI 4000 - Free Shipping from Japan
Shimano 16 Stile 100XG Right casting reel F S from Japan
Shimano 16 Vanquish 1000PGS used beauty products Ajingu
SHIMANO 17 BB-X HYPER FORCE C3000D TYPE-G S SUT Brake Type Right
Shimano 17 HOLIDAY ISO A Telescopic ISO Rod Saltwater Fishing NEW JAPAN
Shimano 17 OCEA JIGGER 2001-NR-PG Baitcasting Reel
SHIMANO 17 SCORPION BFS RIGHT - Free Shipping from Japan
6 etarcoS aiV
OC ,etanreB noc etansaC 07022
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||SHIMANO|
| MPN: ||eshxc9oc405sbz0_0|| UPC: ||4524667761174|
| EAN: ||4524667761174|