405DXT SPIN HOLDAY Shimano Telescopic Rod Casting Surf 97282qktd51797-Spinning RodsShimano Reel 15 Force Master 300DH Right from japan
Shimano reel 15 Metaniumu DC XG left
Shimano Reel 15 Oshia Conquest 300HG Right
Shimano Reel 15 Sefia Ss C3000S
Shimano Reel 15 Super Aero Spin Joy SD 35 Standard Specifications JP
Shimano Reel 15 Twin Power C2000 HGS
Shimano Reel 15 Twin Power Sw 6000Hg
Shimano reel 16 Casitas MGL 100HG right
Shimano Reel 16 Fuketsuki BB 101PG Left from japan
Shimano Reel 16 Metaniumu Mgl Right
Shimano reel 16 Nasuki 4000
Shimano Reel 16 Stella SW 6000xg 037336
Shimano Reel 16 Vanquish C2000 HGS from japan F S
Shimano reel 17 Arutegura C2000HGS Japan Import
SHIMANO Reel 17 Clonark MGL 151 HG LEFT
SHIMANO REEL 17 SAHARA 2500 HGS BRAND NEW F S
SHIMANO Reel 17 Scorpion DC 101HG Left
Shimano Reel 17 Soare CI 4 + C2000 SS PG
Shimano reel 18 Oshia Conquest CT 200 PG (right)
How are we doing this?
Shimano reel Alibio 2500 No. 3 with thread F S from JAPAN
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Shimano Reel Baitcast Calcutta Conquest 200 Right Hand (0527)
Shimano reel bait reel 2018 Basuraizu Japan
Shimano reel Egingu 15 Sefia SS C3000S Japan Import
SHIMANO REEL PART - TT0144 Triton BeastMaster 4 0 - One Piece Frame
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Shimano reel SA active surf bold thread
Shimano Reel Spinning 18 Nesab 8000 Nylon With No. 8-150M Thread
Shimano Reel Spinning Reel 18 Stella C3000 Fishing Genuine From Japan New
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Shimano Reel Spinning Stella 4000 MHG 4969363038104
Shimano Reel Torium 16HGAL 16LB FISHING BOAT TROLLING TUNA YELLOWTAIL SNAPPERS
Shimano Reel Yumeya 13 Stella SW Sensitive Drag Knob 8000 F S from JAPAN
Shimano reel Yumeya aluminum round knob handle 75 mm 26750
Shimano Reel Yumeya Super Aero Handle 80Mm 31778 Parts Jp New
Why does it work?
SHIMANO Rod ADVANCE ISO 2-530T Fishing Rod Stainless Steel Frame O-Ring Guide FS
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Shimano Rod BORDERLESS GL V450-T GUIDELESS V MODEL Fishing Rod Pole Canne
Shimano Rod Hayashio 20-270T From Stylish anglers Japan
Shimano Rod Kaiei Namitsugi Ikadasao Gokusakichoushi 153 Stylish Anglers Japan
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharShimano Reel 14 Force Master 401 DH (left); higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Shimano Rod Light Game Bb Ship S190 1.9m Japan
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Shimano Reel 14 Spheros Sw 5000 Hg, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Shimano Rod Sea Wing 73 150-270T3 EMS From Stylish Anglers Japan
Shimano Rod Surf Chaser Furidashi 405DX-T From Stylish Anglers Japan
Shimano Rod Wakasagi Hosaki Lake Master SH M02S From Stylish anglers Japan
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Shimano RP500 SPD-SL Road Bike shoes
Shimano RT4 SPD shoes grey size 48
Shimano Sahara 1000 FI, Spinnrolle mit Frontbremse, SH1000FI
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Shimano reel 14 Spheros SW 6000 PG – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Shimano Sahara Fishing Spinning Reel 500 1000 2500 3000 4000 NEW IN BOX
Shimano Saragosa SW Saltwater Spinning Reel SRG25000SW 4.4 1
Shimano Scorpion DC 100 Right Handle Baitcasting Reel For Bass Fishing
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Shimano Sedona 2500 HG FI, Spinnrolle mit Frontbremse Angelrolle, SE2500HGFI
Shimano Sedona FI Spinnrolle Frontbremsrolle alle Größen Neuheit 2017
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Shimano SHC5000XGFI Sahara 6.2 5Bb Spinning Reel, Shc5000Xgfi
Shimano (Shimano) Beitoriru 13 Calcutta 800F Right Handle
Shimano SHIMANO SHIMANO Shimano 14 bullseye 9120 32744
Shimano SH-M200 Enduro Trail carbon cycling shoes
Shimano SHOE MTB AM5 (AM501) OE size 47 Colour - Olive and Size - Size 47
Shimano SH-R072 Road Cycling shoes size 7
Shimano SH-RP901 Road shoes Carbon Size 42
Shimano SH-WR32 Womens Cycling shoes Size 40
Shimano Smelt Wakasagi Matic Electric Bait Reel Ddm Red Rl Hand From Japan
Shimano Socorro SW 8000 Spinning Reel Moulinet Pêche Carnassier Hagane Mer Lac
Shimano Speedcast XS-B 14000 Reel
Shimano S-PHYRE RC9B blue Numero 42 shoes Road Ciclismo - Cycling shoes Road New
SHIMANO Spinning Reel 15 STRADIC C2000HGS
SHIMANO Spinning Reel 17 TWINPOWER XD C3000XG Fishing NEW JAPAN
SHIMANO SPINNING REEL SA Active Surf Thin Line 028013 New from Japan FreeShip
Shimano Spinnrute Angelrute - Sustain AX Spinning H 2,74m 14-56g
Shimano Stella 3000MHG Salt & Fresh All Round Model 2018
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Shimano|
| PCS: ||4|| Model: ||HOLDAY SPIN 405DXT|
| Closed Length(m): ||114|| Country of Manufacture: ||unknown|
| Weight(g): ||410|| MPN: ||405DXT|
| Lead load (g): ||86.25-112.5|| Length(m): ||4.05|
| UPC: ||4969363251527|