Scandi Lite Anglers Scientific Head Spey NEW - 240gr - 97282syyy33721-Other Line & LeadersSeaguar Grand Max ISO Fishing Flugoldcabon Leader 60m
Seaguar Grandmax PE X8 300m 48lb Multicolor 0.285mm 8 Braid PE Line 228504
Seaguar Invizx 100% Flugold 10lb 1000yd 10VZ1000
Seaguar Invizx 100% Flugoldcarbon 1000 Yard Fishing Line 12-Pound
Seaguar Invizx 100% Flugoldcarbon Line 1000yd 12lb
Seaguar Invizx Flugoldcarbon Clear Fishing Line 1000 Yards Vz1000 Select Lb Test
Seaguar Kureha New Grand Max 60m single item 7 220539
Seaguar KUREHA SEAGUAR FXR BOAT 100m
Seaguar R18 Kanzen Seabass 150m 19lb Flash Green 0.165mm 8 Braid PE Line
Seaguar Seaguar bluee Label Fishing Line 50 80LB 80FC50
Seaguar TATSU Flugoldcarbon Fishing Line 200 Yards 8 Lbs
SeaKnight Carp Fishing Multi-color 8 Strand PE Fishing Line Smooth Braided Lines
SeaKnight VIPER HG Baitcasting Fishing Reel 6.3 1 7.0 1 12 Bearings 210g
Sealskinz 121150800110 Handschuhe AllWeather Cycle XP Gr.S (7-8), black (1 Paa
Sealskinz Camo Extreme Cold Weather Gauntlets (Realtree Xtra Beige M)
Sealskinz Neoprene Open Sole Overshoe (Hi Vis Yellow L)
Sea Marinemaster Carbon 3+3 Section 6 8ft Fishing Beach Boat Congreenible Rod
SEA SPECS RED POLARIZED FISHING GLASSES SEASPECS KITE SURF BOAT JETSKI KAYAK
Sea Striker BSWG18100-1 Got-Cha Grub Jig Head 1 8 oz. White 100CT 22093
How are we doing this?
Sea Striker Sh3-14 Apnea Testa 3 Tine Acciaio Inox 11383
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Sea Striker St5070 St50 Ss7b 2,1 M Surf Canne à Lancer Moulinet avec Fil 11139
SEB Francesco Moser retro vintage cycling jersey Pink L
Sedia Borsa Pro Staff Chair Zebco
Segway i2 x2 Original Batteries
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Seigler Reels R109R OS Offshore Small Conventional Reel Smoke Red
SEIKO SYSTEM LAP STOPWATCH SVAS003 PRINTER PORT EMS FREESHIPPING
Self Balancing Scooter Electric Balance Hover Board + LED +Bag
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Selling 4X Clamp On Fishing Rod Holder For Rails 7 8 to 1 Mount Rod Holder
Senegal Puma Home Shirt Russia 2018 World Cup XL BNWT
Senshu The Perch Master Pro Casting Raubfisch Angelrute 1,83m 3,5-10,5g Barsch
Serfas Womens Cirrus Long Sleeve Jersey Sky White Cycling Bike Road MTB Large L
Sessions Fly Fishing Vest M Size Waterproof Breathable
Why does it work?
Set Fasten Rutenhalter + Halterung [Scotty Basis] für Kajaks zum Festschrauben
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Set of 30 CHROME KastMaster Kast Master Spoons - 1 2oz, 3 4oz, 1oz
Set of 8 Hand-Crafted Topwater Propeller & Plug Lures for Bass and Pike
Set Wintry Cycling Gist 2pz Baby to Red
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharSeaguar Flugold Premier Big Game Fishing Line 50 Yards 200 LB; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
SEVILLA FOOTBALL SHIRT SEVILLE BUKTA AWAY KIT 1990-1992 SIZE L
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar SEAGUAR FLUgold PREMIER Flugoldcarbon Leader 40lb 50yd NEW FP50 FREE US SHIP , including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
SFTL135135 FreeMotion 850 Treadmill Running Belt 1ply Sand Blast + Free 1oz Lube
S-Glass Fiber 6'8'' LW5 4SEC Do It Yourself (DIY) Fly Fishing Rod originally NEW
Shakespeare 2 Piece Flotation Suit Size Medium
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Shakespeare Agility 2 Exp Fly 2,59-3,05m AFTM 7 Teile Fliegenrute
Shakespeare Agility 2 Salt Water 20FD, 40FD, 60FD Spinning Sea Fishing Reels
Shakespeare Agility Fly Fishing Reel Size 3 4 WT Trout Fly Fishing Large Arbor
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Seaguar FXR Boat 100m 60lb Clear 0.700mm Flugoldcarbon Leader Line 19399 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Shakespeare Alpha X 20-30lb Boat Rod 7 ft + Multiplier Reel With Line
Shakespeare - CATCH MORE FISH COMBO - SURF PIER - 10' - 2
Shakespeare Fishing Reel & XL 10 ft Float Match Rod
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Shakespeare NEW Ugly Stik GX2 Smooth 2 Section Sea Fishing Boat Rod - Free P+P
Shakespeare Omni Pellet Waggler 11ft 10-30g Fishing Rod
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Shakespeare Oracle Switch DH Salmon Rod
Shakespeare Sigma Beach Rest 1.8m
SHAKESPEARE TELE POINT 330 + ABU CARDINAL FD 30 S + Berkley Nanofil 0,12 mm
Shakespeare ugly stik uptide (original version) 510 (Rod 2)
Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer
RidgeMonkey Connect Compact Sandwich Toaster XL Includes Case and Utensils
RIDGEMONKEY VRH300 USB RECHARGEABLE HEAD TORCH WATER RESISTANT RIDGE MONKEY
RIO AVID 24ft SinkTip Fliegenschnur - Fly Line - 200 Grain Sinking - WF6 7
RIO DirectCore Jungle Fly Line - WF9F S3 - New
RIO gold Fly Line - color orange - WF6F - New
Rio InTouch Big Nasty WF8F Fly Line LumaLux Free Fast Shipping 6-21653
RIO InTouch Outbound Short WF-9-Floating - NEU
Rio InTouch Trout Steelhead Indicator Fly Line WF5F Free Fast Shipping 6-21177
RIO MAINSTREAM TROUT NEW WF-5-S3 TYPE 3 12' SINK TIP WT. WEIGHT FLY LINE
Rio Products Fly Fishing - Flats Pro Fly Line
RIO SCANDI SHORT VERSITIP GR GRAIN SPEY ROD FLY LINE HEAD + 4 TIPS NEW
Rio Smallmouth Bass Fly Line WF6F Bronze Beige Free Fast Shipping 6-20274
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Fishing Type: ||Fly Fishing|
| MPN: ||132398|| Color: ||Black/Willow|
| Country of Manufacture: ||United States|| Brand: ||scientific anglers|
| Type: ||Scandi|| Model: ||Spey Lite Scandi Head|
| Country/Region of Manufacture: ||United States|| UPC: ||840309132398|