Rampage, Pinnacle Run First bag Legacy collectible and new kept, 97282seyh81456-Disc Golf DiscsFishpond Burrito Wader Bag - New
Fishpond Flint Hills Vest - with free nippers, zinger & forceps
Fishpond Green River Gear Bag Granite NEW FREE SHIPPING
FISHPOND NOMAD HAND LANDING FISHING NET ORIGINAL LIGHT CARBON FIBER & RUBBER BAG
Fishpond Stowaway Fly Fishing Reel Case - VVA Trade In Trade Up Program
Fish trap Colmic STEEL KARP SQUARED m2,50-3,00-3,50-4,00
FITBIT Ace blue Elettrico - Braccialetto Smart per Bambini Originale Nuovo
Fitbit Alta HR Large FB408SBKL-EU OLED, Warranty 24 month(s), Touchscreen, blue,.
Fitbit Alta With Purple Strap
FitBit Blaze - large plum strap - charger
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch Small Plum With Accessories Excellent Shape G3
Fitbit Charge 2 - Heart Rate Fitness damaged screen working
Fitbit Charge 2 Special Edition Gunmetal Large
Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition White
Fitbit Fitness Super Watch Fitbit Surge Größe L gebraucht
Fitbit Ionic Fitness Smart Watch - Slate bluee Burnt orange
FITBIT PULSERA DE ACTIVIDAD CHARGE 2
Fitbit Versa Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, 4+ Day Battery - Peach
Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Lavender Woven SE
How are we doing this?
Fitem Comba para saltar rápido cable de acero inoxidable ajustable ergonómico
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Fitness Gym Safety Holder Gymnic Stability Sitting Ball Supports Stand Only
Fitness-Mad Muscle Exercise Gym Workout Vari-Massage Foam Roller Lime Green
Fitness Mad Yoga Pilates Execrise Fitness Lightweight LDPE Foam 36 Roller bluee
Fitpad Smart Body Electronic ABS Shaper Abdominal Muscle Fitness Building Equip
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
FITS Power Stretch Full Seat Breech
Five Ten Danny Macaskill Bike shoes Scarlet Size 6.0 Mens
Fiveten Freerider Flat Pedal MTB Mountain Bike Five Ten shoes Women's
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Five Ten Kestrel Lace Men's Athletic Mountain Bike shoes Size 9
FIXGEAR C2S P2S-B1 SET Compression Shirt & Shorts Skin-tight MMA Base Layer
FIXGEAR CS-2701 Men's Long sleeve Cycling jersey road bike shirt bicycle wear
FIXGEAR CS-M1Y1 Men's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR LT-2 Cycling Pants Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle Clothing
Why does it work?
FIXGEAR ST-30 Men's Cycling Padded Shorts Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fizik M1 men MTB Carbon sole shoes Cycling US 11 2 3 New
Fizik R5 Tempo Powerstrap Road Cycling shoes - White
FK Voždovac MATCH WORN JERSEY SHIRT TRIKOT SRBIJA
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFishing Vest Men's Army Green Fly Adjustable Outdoor Hunting clothes Mesh; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fladen Lake Coast Allround Fishing Rod Combo 533 New with fishing handbook
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fishing Vrc Vehicle Rod Fishing Rod Holder Belt Strap With Tie Suspenders, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
FLADEN VANTAGE PRO (Huge Value Big Bulk 1 Kilo) Spools of Extra Strong Monofilam
Flat Incline Decline Exercise Weight Bench Board Press Up Home Gym Fitness Abs
Fliegenrute Greys GR20 9 (2,74m) Schnurklasse 6 Fliegenfischen Angelrute Fly
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Floorballschläger ACE Unihoc Reactor 35 red 75-87cm carbon verstärkt
FLR F-XX.II Strawweight Road Race Full Carbon Sole shoes in White - Size 43
Fly Box with Trout Fishing Flies BARBLESS Trout Flies x 100
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Fishing Waders Pant shoes Breathable Waterproof Wading Rafting Wear Acidproof – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fly Fishing Reel 8 - Willow and Cane - America
Fly Game Trout Salmon Anglers Fly Fishing Aluminium Reel 7 8 Size
Fly Racing Kinetic Shield Pants Mens Moto - Port bluee All Sizes
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fly Reel - 5 6 wt large arbor light gold
Fly tying materials and tools in purpose made cabinet + book on fly tying used
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fly Tying Whiting Bronze Rooster Cape Barred Medium Ginger E
Fly Tying Whiting H D Rooster Cape Light Dun B
Foldable Fly Fishing bluee Soft Rubber Landing Net Eva Handle Cheap Fishing Nets
Football Boots Astro 3g New Balance Size 10 2E (wide)
Football jersey motocross S-Line fluorescent yellow Size L
Football Jersey - Trening Top Shirt - Tee adidas Condivo 18 JSY CG0352 XXL
Football shoes Flap Adidas Predator 19.3 Fg J Gr Org White 47298 - New
Forca BOSSMAN-S pro 45km H Street Legal Doppelfedergabel Solid 1800watt
Forerunner 405 CX w USB+ HRM Refurbished
FOR PARTS Halex (69804) Electronic Dart Board in Wood Cabinet w Power Supply
Four-Ami (YGK) G-SOUL Super JIGMAN X4 300M 1.5 No. (25LB)
Fox Aquos Ultra C Feeder Rod Complete Range NEW Coarse Fishing Quigreenip Rod
Fox Camo Recliner Chair Chairs - R1, R2 Or R3 Available - Free 24hr Courier
Fox CHUNK Carp Fishing Clothing Range - Camo & Khaki Joggers - All Sizes
Fox Coarse Fishing Specialist Range Lightweight Roving Quiver ALU003
Fox Deluxe Carpmaster Unhooking Mat Cradle Brand New - Free Delivery
Fox EOS 12ft 3lb Abbreviated Handle - 3pc
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Legacy|