Lonsdale Contender Footwear Trainers shoes Sports Up Lace Full Boots Boxing Mens 97282uorv24380-Men'sITALIA 90 ITALY FIGC ORIGINALE DIADORA BAGGIO CALCIO giacca tuta felpa maglia XL
ITALIA - ITALY CASTELLI ITALIAN CYCLING JERSEY [46 ]
ITALIA MAGLIA MAGLIETTA JUNIOR ITALY JERSEY 10 ANNI 140
Italian Telescopic Travel Beachcaster Beach Fishing 13ft Rod & Reel + Line
ITALIA PUMA MAGLIA MAGLIETTA ZAZA 7 MATCH JERSEY SHIRT HOME EURO 2016
Italien Trikot 1996 white (XL)
1994 - 1996 rare vintage home shirt size XL - Excellent condition
Casual Performance Polo Shirt - Royal 2018 2019
Home R. Baggio 10 Shirt 2018 2019 (1994 Style Printing)
Kappa Authentic Wolser Slim Fit Polyester Jersey - S
ITALY PUMA T-SHIRT ITALY MATCH JERSEY SHIRT HOME AUTHENTIC
Item TitleCyprinus™ Tactical 1 Man Carp Fishing Bivvy
IT-Ti Integrated Mast Head, 34.9mm 0mm Offset NLS
Ivanka Trump Women's Shirt - Choose SZ color
I Will Do Two Daiwa Reels
IXS DOWNHILL-HANDSCHUHE DH-X3.2 blueE Size S
IXS MISTERI ENDURO JERSEY TRAIL KURZARM FAHRRAD TRIKOT ALL MOUNTAIN BIKE SHIRT
Ixs Trail Rs Evo Mountain Bike Dh Helmet - black Enduro half Shell
J2Velosport Cycling Jersey, Sizes S-XL
How are we doing this?
Jacaru Buffalo Brown Medium Large hat Rodeo Texas Cowboy Western SPECIAL hats
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Jag Road Handschuhe - Giro white Radsport Hochwertiger Bau Kurzer Finger
Jako Football Soccer Bayer 04 Leverkusen Mens Goalkeeper GK Shorts 2018 2019
Jakroo Maxxis Shimano Parlee Cyclocross Team Thermal Vest Slim Fit cycling Small
James & Erin Women's Relaxed Fit Dolman Striped To - Choose SZ color
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Japanese monofilament Colmic Red Dragon big game tuna 655 yards
Japan TT&CO Full Face Race Ghost Rider Motorcycle Helmet Vintage Cool Motorbike
Javelot Bouclier Oculaire Clair Petit
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Jaxon Float Academy Match 5-25g 3,90-4,20m Matchrute Friedfischrute Posenrute
Jaxon Grey Stream Universal 2,1m-2,85m 10-40g 2-section Spinrute N
J.Crew Mercantile Women's Flannel Peplum Top, - Choose SZ color
Jeffries NEW Women's Ladies Full Seat Breeches TEAK BROWN Size 22
Jenzi Épuisette Pliable 240cm Gommé
Why does it work?
JENZI Nagato Street Bass Spinning Rod
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Jenzi Umhängetasche Deluxe Angeltasche 29x25x35 cm
Jersey de manga larga MTB niño Troy Lee Designs 2019 Sprint Jet Aorangedo-morad
Jersey MTB de manga corta Giro 2017 Roust Military Spec Riptide
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharIsernia Jumpsuit Training Walk Red bluee Max Sport Jumpsuits; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Jersey MTB de Manga ¾ Pearl Izumi Launch black-Lime Scrib Camo
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Island Green Women's All-Weather Trouser French Navy Size 14, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
JFB-010, 1067636mm Plastic Waterproof Double Side cover, Slit Foam inside, fly
JIGLINE MX8 RED 300MT 0,28MM
Job lot fly fishing reel,
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Jodhpurs Pour Enfants Hyperformance À Pois - pink Joli pink - 28
Johnny Was Women's Pari Tunic - Choose SZ color
John Whitaker New Horbury Ladies Womens Pants Riding Breeches - Beige All Sizes
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Island Green Women's IGLPNT1679-Mid-Length Pant, Cerulean, Size 12 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Jolly Wear Diego Jersey Get Into the Tribe Short Sleeve Men's Small NEW
Joma Champion moulded Senior Football Boots
Joma LOZANO 403 Navy Indoor Futsal Hallenschuhe
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Joma Sala Max Indoor Football Trainers Mens Yellow Soccer Futsal shoes Sneakers
Joma Toledo JR 806 Junior Astro Turf Trainers - Red
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
JOMA ZAPATILLA RUNNING HOMBRE R.VITALY MEN
Joules Beaucroft Womens Classic Fit Polo Shirt - bluee
JRC Cocoon 2G Bivvy Wrap 1 Man Carp Fishing
JRC CONNECTTION SLIM LINE STAINLESS 2 ROD BUZZER BARS
JRC Defender Bivvy 1 Man Shelter
JRC Defender Waterproof Easy Transport Beanie Carp Fishing Map Unhooking Map
JRC New Stealth 2G Classic Brolly System Carp Fishing Bivvy Umbrella Shelter
JR HYPERVENOMX PROXIMO IC SIZE UK4 JUNIOR NIKE
JUMPRIZE Lure Booty Fighter 95S Pink Wave
JUNIOR SHOES FOOTBALL EVOPOWER VIGOR 4 FG JR [103972 03]
JUVENTUS 2006-07 shirt trikot maglia camiseta VERY GOOD XL - adult
Juventus Turin Trikot Gr. XL Jersey Kappa 1995 97 vintage Juve langarm Sony
K2 Comp 16 Ski Poles Purple 3
K2 Skischuhe RECON 120 MV Ski Schuh 2019 Men Skistiefel Skiboots Stiefel Boots
Kalf Flux Print Women Short Sleeve Jersey Top T Shirt Activewear Sport Cycling
Kali Maha Helmet Matte bluee, MD
Kali Predectives Chakra Solo Solid White S M Bike Safety Helmet
tsaE kraP koorB
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Lonsdale|
| Style: ||Trainers|| Gender: ||Mens|
| Upper Material: ||Composition Leather|| Size Type: ||Regular|