JUNIOR MAGLIETTA MAGLIA ITALIA ITALY 152 ANNI 12 JERSEY 97282uorv7498-National TeamsJOMA LIGA 5 801 TF - black green FLUO - LIGAW.801.TF
JOMA LIGA 5 ROYAL INDOOR - blue ARANCIO black - LIGAW.805.IN
Joma Lozano shoes Calcetto Turf per campi in erba sintetica Calcio a 5
Joma Men's Aguila 608 Turf Soccer Cleat
Joma Mens Dribling 721 Indoor Football Trainers Boots Lace Up Padded Ankle
Joma Mens Top Flex 803 Indoor Football Trainers Boots Lace Up Comfortable Fit
Joma Pulsor 360 Soccer Football shoes Cleats Boots Men's 11.5
Joma Sala Max Indoor Football Trainers Mens Yellow Soccer Futsal shoes Sneakers
JOMA shoes calcetto turf LIGA 5 803 LIGAS.803.TF blue green FLUO estate 2018
Joma Soccer shoes Fit-100 202 Size 11
Joma Super Regate Indoor SREGW.403.PS
JOMA Top Flex 604 Hallenschuhe Royal orange Futsal
Joma Top Flex 805 Indoor TOPW.805.IN
JOMA TOP FLEX JR INDOOR shoes CALCIO A 5 JR. TOPJW 816 IN
Jones New York Women's Contrast Binding Popover - Choose SZ color
Jopa MTB Bmx Kids Helmet - Kids Flash - bluee-Yellow-Flou
JOSHNESE Brand 1Portable Depth Fish Finder With 100 M Wireless Sonar Sensor
Joules Highgrove Ladies Country Walking Riding Equestrian Outdoor Padded Gilet
Joules Millicent Deep Pink Roller Horse Dress
How are we doing this?
Joules Women's Pippa Polo Shirt Harvest Stripe
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
JRC Brand New 2017 Defender 1 Man Peaked Bivvy Wrap (1441603)
JRC Cocoon 2G Folding Mesh Weigh Sling
JRC Cocoon Bait Bag Tasche
JRC CONTACT 12FT 3.60M 3.00LB LR
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
JRC DEFENDER 1 MAN BIVVY WRAP - Wrap for Defender 1 Man Bivvy - Carp Shelter
JRC Defender Brolly Carp Fishing 1 Man Shelter 1441624
JRC Defender Level Bed Wide FREE POST
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
JRC Extrem Carp Cradle Abhakmatte
JRC Kurve Indicator System Carp Hanger Visual Indicator 1377131 ( Free Postage )
JRC Radar C4 Waterproof Alarm System Carp Fishing Bite Indicator - All Colours
JRC Stealth X-Lite Wrap 1338001 Überwurf Overwrap Over Wrap Über Wurf
Julbo Armor Zebra Light Lens Sunglasses Fire
Why does it work?
Jumprize Lalapen 165F Floating Lure (5148)
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Junior Puma Classico It Training shoes Size 11 (103346 01) - Uk
Junior's Puma evoSpeed 5.3 TT 103125 01 Evo Speed purple-Yellow Fluo Football5
Just Togs Valentina Ladies Breeches FREE UK Shipping
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharJoma Dribling 404 Turf Fussballschuhe blue; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
JUVENTUS Jersey Maillot Camiseta Maglia Home 2002 2003 Lotto Vintage Serie
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Joma Dribling 721 Indoor Football Trainers Mens Soccer Futsal shoes Sneakers, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
JVS Diamond Feederarm 115-215cm D25 Aluminium Rutenhalter Rutenauflage
K2 Apache Crossfire - esquís usado
K2 Luna Women's White Snowboard Boots Size 7.5 US 38 EU
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
K2 Spyne 120 Heat Ski Boots
Kair Bath Visor with Adjustable Strap - New & Improved bluee
Kali Chakra Plus Reflex Helmet Matte Yellow bluee, SM MD
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a JOMA DRIBLING CÉSPED shoes DE FÚTBOL 5 CÉSPED DRIW 815 TF – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Kali Maraka MTB XC Helmet - Lime Green 52 – 58cm
Kali Predectives Chakra PLUS Sonic Helmet Matte Grey White Size X-Small Small
Kali Predectives Maraka Road Bike Bicycle Helmet Zone bluee White M L 58-62cm
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Kali Savarah Downhill ATB BMX full face helmet
Kamen Rider Zi-O Mobile RIDE 4 set Candy Toys & Games (Kamen RiderDior) Japan
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kappa Italien Home Trikot Gr.L Nummer 14
Karen Kane Women's Emerald Bell Sleeve Lace Top - Choose SZ color
Karrimor Elite Racer 2 Running shoes Womens size 7 Purple Pink Trainers D30
Karrimor Tempo 5 Road Running shoes Womens bluee Pink Jogging Trainers Sneakers
KASK Fahrradhelm Mistral black anthrazit, Größe L (59-62 cm)
KASK MOJITO (DARK bluee Medium ) RRP
Kask Predone Road Cycling Helmet
Kasper Women's Scalloped Edge Tank - Choose SZ color
KastKing Kapstan Baitcaster Fishing Reel Saltwater Low Profile Super Drag Power
KastKing Speed Demon Spinning Reel, Blazing Fast 7.2 1 Gear Ratio, Aluminum Fram
KAYMAQ Men's Cycling Windproof Light Vest Fluo Yellow membrane Full Zip
KED Fahrradhelm Paganini Visor black matt Gr. M 52-58 cm 17329071 M
Keen Targhee Iii Wp Womens Footwear Walking shoes - Alcatraz bluee Turquoise
Kemket Commercial Inversion Table Body Fitness Indoor Sport Therapy Spinal
KEP Italia Reithelm Cromo Textil M black, blacke STAR Glitter Front
Kerrits Kids Microcord Kneepatch Riding Breech-Tan-XL
KERRITS WOMENS WINDPRO BOOTCUT KNEEPATCH BRONZE XS 50217
CNS ATSEROF ELLAV ID AIV
MR ,ONAICCARB 26000
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Tipo: ||Nazionali|
| Marca: ||Puma|| Tipo Nazionali: ||Italia|
| EAN: ||Non applicabile|