- 68306- - 68305 Kayak for Paddle Original Intex Article 68307 11757 - 97282vncb72581-Other Sporting GoodsJohn Whitaker Thomas 250g Tapis Stable 5ft6 Navy
John Whitaker Tri - Coloured Headcollar & Leadrope Set, Navy Red White, Cob Size
John Whitaker Unisex NRG Riding Hat Breathable Pony
John Whitaker Vx2 Chapeau D'équitation Scintillant Petit black
John Wilson Blades In Size 7
John Wilson Rovex 11-13' Avon quiver deluxe fishing rod
JÖKEL Sleeping Mat Ultralight Inflatable Camping Mattress, Comfortable Roll Mat
Joma 2007-08 CHARLTON ATHLETIC SHIRT XL Shirt Jersey Kit
JOMA ESTADIO LONG & SHORT SLEEVE FOOTBALL TEAM KIT ADULTS small,medium,large,x l
Joma Sweatshirt Hood Combi White , Sweatshirts and Hoodies Joma , football
Joola energy 325 revestimiento de ping pong
Joola X-Plode Sensitive Revestimiento de Ping Pong
Joules Picnic Tweed Lined Picnic Basket Green Tweed One-Size
Jr Products 07-30325 High Pressure Regulator
JRC Extreme Bedchair Karpfenliege 8-Bein Angelliege Anglerliege Campingliege
JSB EXACT MATCH JUMBO DIABOLO ORIGINAL .22 5.50mm Airgun Pellets 2(tins)x300pcs
JUDO GI 100% COTTON WHITE JUDO GI 450 GSM WITH FREE BELT
Judogi Kodomo 350gr White
JUMP SUIT TUTA PARACADUTISMO BERTRAND ADRENALINE VARIE TAGLIE E COLORI
How are we doing this?
Jupiter YUPITERU ATLAS nobmaru Sensor P O
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Just Togs Tall Riding Boots Size 8 New
Juventus KIDS Away Shirt 2018 2019
K1X Ladies Double X Basketball Shooting Shirt white
KAC Style QD Barrel Dummy Extension -14mm CCW w Flash Head For Airsoft Toy AEG
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Kali Asturias Rain, Suits, nautical, Men´s clothing
KALOAD Canvas Empty Cross-Fit Weightlifting Sand Bag Boxing Target Bag Multi-Fun
KAMIK Wellies Huntsman - Bis -70°C - 9mm Neoprene + Air-Mesh -EK 0020
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Kampa Camping Inflatable Kip Luxury 10 Self Inflating Red Mattress 335079
Kampa Kip Meridian Pro Camping Single Sleeping Bag - 100% Cotton Lined
Kamp-Rite Double Self Inflating Pad SIP391
KANKU NEW Red Karate Uniform, Gi 7.5 oz Adult Kids w White belt Tae Kwon Do
Kappa 2009-10 BORUSSIA DORMUND GROSSKREUTZ koszulka XL Shirt Jersey Kit
Why does it work?
Karakal Pro Tour Shorts Tennis de Table Badminton Culottes Courtes
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Karate Uniform made of 100% cotton 12 oz in 1 140 size with free shipping.
Karpos Laste Wall Pantalone Tela Polsino Bordo Vita Maglia Fango women 2500791 1
Kart Tyre Imprint Device Small, Rim, Rims, Tire New
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharJohn Whitaker lunging aid, used but in good working order.; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Kavallerie Classic Tendon Boots, Impact-Absorbing Material, Breathable & Evenly
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar John Whitaker Midgley Fly Mesh Turnout Rug-Fly sheet bluee White 4'9 to 5'9 , including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
KBF99 DANDY BRUSH LONG FIBRE - BURGUNDY - VBS0350
KEEPER TWEED SHOOTING VEST BNWT 4 HUNTING NEW SMALL - XXXXXX LARGE
Kelty Woobie Boys' Outdoor Sleeping Bag
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
KENDO SQUARE BOGU BAG STOARGE CASE_0C
Kerala Blasters Home Shirt 2019 2020
Kerbl Electric Fence Rope Profi PE 200 m redational Grazing Tape Panel 59508
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a John Whitaker Pessoa One Size Brand New In Bag – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
KERBL Horsefly Gadfly Insect Fly Trap TAON-X ECO Insects Pasture Horse Contol
Kerbl Water Feeder Drinker Bowl E21 3 4 Connection 2218605 Horse Pony Stable
KI International Karate Uniform K1 New
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Kids L XL colorado Avalanche Replica Home Jersey MacKinnon 29 MX16
Kimood Jap Cabin Size Trolley Bag (PC3197)
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kinder Reitstiefel CÓRDOBA KINDER HKM black NEU
KingCamp Camping Bed Ultralight Folding Military Cot Portable Sleepover Suits
KINGZ BASIC 2.0 JIU JITSU GI (3 COLORS)- FREE WHITE BELT
KIT JUNIOR Maglia+Panta Basket NBA ADIDAS SAN ANTONIO SPURS PARKER 9 - AC6629
KITEBOARD SAND BAG SELF LAUNCH TOOL OUTDOOR MARQUEE BEACH POPUP TENT LEG WEIGHTS
Klymit 06SUZN01C Unisex V Ultralite SL Zion Artist Edition Sleeping Pad
Klymit Static V Lightweight Sleeping Pad, King's Camo - 06SVKD01C
KO Kano 600 gsm Adult 100% Premium Cotton White Judo Gi Suit + Free Belt
KOMINE SK-652 TOGE-HIZA-KOZO RACING PLUS Knee Shin Predector 04-652 Japan Import
Königs Reitstiefel Alex black N 9 1 2 H52 W38 Springstiefel mit elastischer Sc
Konus KONUSPRO-550 3-9X40 Illuminated Rifle Scope
Koolpak Football Sports Players Minor Injury Treatment Medical First Aid Kit Bag
KRAV MAGA LIGHT CHEST PredECTOR SPARRING TRAINING Light Fight
KUNG FU Airsoft Toy Steel Hammer Set for TM Hi-Capa 5.1 GBB Series KF51-008
Kyusakura judo bag judo sports bag JF2 Ivory Large
LA-5 PEQ-15 Dummy Battery Case & green laser (FG) TA549
Lacrosse 425560 15 inch tall Snake Boot NIB Size 8.5W 1606
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| MPN: ||11-000|
| UPC: ||078257286881|| Brand: ||Intex|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|| MPN.: ||Intex 11-000|