Yo Duel (3182) R1200-RT Lure Sinking Slow 180SS Glider Ninja Hardcore Zuri 97282vjdz6948-Plugs/Crankbaits10 Rolls of UP Premium Sports Injury Zinc Oxide Strapping Tape 3.8cm x 13.7m
10 Set (30 Pieces) Dartfly Flights Amazon Standard, Green - for Darts
10 Set (30 Pieces) Shaft Aluminium Medium, Approx. 45 mm, Red
10× Swiss Hoof Knife 8 Farrier Tools Wooden Handle Veterinary Instruments
10W LED Camping lumière portative pliante lampe de poche USB lampe de poche 8 mo
10x16 mobile field shelter i can deliver erect nation wide call for quote
10X42 Binocular HD Full Optical Glass BAK4 Prism Spotting Telescope
10x adidas Tiro Teambag - Medium - Sporttasche mit Bodenfach - B46123 black
10 x LIGHTWEIGHT FIBREGLASS LONGNET POLES WITH END CAPS FITTED
10 zoll Free Float Quad Rail Handguard Picatinny airsoft paintball adapter gun
110 LITRE GARDEN HORSE ANIMAL EQUESTRIAN DOUBLE TWIN WHEELBARROW BURGENDY
110L METAL GREEN PAN HEAVY DUTY WHEEL BARROW 16 YELLOW PUNCTURE PROOF WHEEL
(11.5 UK, White) - adidas Leistung 16 II Weightlifting shoes - SS18. Unbranded
11 Pair Military Issue Revision Desert Locust POLARIZED BALLISTIC SHOOTING GOGGL
1200D Turnout Horse SHEET Light Winter Blanket 344B
120cm x 50cm x 3cm Korperbasis 100 Selbstaufblasende Camping-matratze
12 30cm Farrier Hoof Nipper Heavy Duty drop forged Horse farm FREE POST
12 Bolsillo green Oliva Táctico Asalto Chaleco Aparejo Armada MILITARY MUNICIÓN
12 Gauge to 22 Hornet Shotgun Barrel Adapter Reducer Sleeve Insert Chamber
How are we doing this?
12 Mat Special 12 x Stable Horse Floor Matting GREEN EVA 34mm Cushioned Mats
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
12oz KARATE UNIFORMS - 100% COTTON With Free Belt
12 SURVIVORS GEOTREK TREKKING POLES
12v Electric Fence Kit - Green 3FT Posts & 20mm Tape - STRONG 0.6J 1.6J Fencer
12x20 IDPA AR500 Gong Shooting Target - 3 8in Rifle Target - 2pc. Steel Target
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
12 YEAR PERPETUAL FANTASY BASKETBALL TROPHY - FREE ENGRAVING SHIPS IN 1 DAY
13L blueE Sea To Summit Big River Mountaineering Camping Waterproof Dry Bag
1 4 AR500 Steel 20 Gong Target Practice Plate - Pistol Rimfire Cowboy Shooting
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
14' x 14' WHITE SQUARE NET HEAVY DUTY HORSE HAY NETTING 2 TEST 350 LB
1567 - PARACOLPI DA TRASPORTO EQUILINE REX, SET 4 pezzi
1.5m Inflatable Barrier Wall Bunker Bounce Jousting Sport Game Obstacle Course
15 x JOMA FOOTBALL SHIRTS - XL ADULT - INCLUDES NUMBERS clearance
1680D Horse Exercise Sheet Rug Polar Fleece Lined Waterproof Free Delivery
Why does it work?
1701 - TOSATRICE ELETTRICA 230V PER CAVALLI mod. SIRIO 1600 120 Watt, CON V
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
1826 - TENDON BOOTS ZAHEDI CARBON AIR
18E Gallagher Electric FENCE PowerLine tape 20 mm 200M 106236
1911 grips, Paintball , CCM 45 , T2 , S6.5 .
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- Biochar10L Portable Inflatable Shower Bag Folding Barrel Camping Water Storage Outdoor; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
1970's Sweden Home Shirt + Ibrahimovic 11
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar 10m bluee Caravan Hook Up Extension lead 1.5mm 16A Plug, RCD & 16A Coupler, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
1998 Saudi Arabia Retro Shirt
1 Made in USA Army Intermediate Cold Weather ECW Military USMC Sleeping Bag -10F
1 Person Inflatable Boat [ID 37802]
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
1 x Judo Mat (MMA BJJ Martial Arts Karate WRESTLING Gym) RRP +
200 Electric Fence Long Multi Purpose Screw Insulators Ring Tape Wire Rope Poly
2016 Rollerblade Tempest 90 men's sizes 6 (women 7) or 8 1 2 (women 9 1 2) NEW
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a 10mm Short Chopped Wire Carbon Fiber for Forged Forging Phone Cover Car Decorate – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
2018 2XU Trisuit senza maniche con zip frontale black black MT4848d
2018 ERREA ISLANDA ICELAND Ísland MAGLIA GUNNARSSON JERSEY T-SKYRTA RUSSIA 25
2018 RONIX CLASSIC LONGBOARD 5.4 WAKESURFING BOARD
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
2019 BYERLY BUZZ 5.2 WAKESURFING BOARD
2019 HYPERLITE SHIM 3.9 WAKESURFING BOARD—GREAT KID SIZE BOARD
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
2019 Mystic Majestic Kitesurf Impact Vest (Navy Red)
2019 Panini Donruss Baseball Factory Sealed Hobby Box
20L Portable Toilet Camping Caravan Potty Restroom For Travel Outdoor Hiking UK
20X(Deluxe Badminton Netz - Gruen KD K2G7 D1H7
2295 - LEG WARMERS LEGGINGS VEREDUS GUARNIERI DUETTO leather
24ct gold Plated Military Army Metal Camping Sighting Orientation Compass 24k
2.5-10X40 Green Red Dot Scope Red Laser Sight Holographic Sight 20mm Weaver Rail
264F IR Hunting Camera Trail Camera LH Night Vision IR Take Photo
2 Almark Clubmaster Crown Green Lawn Bowls Size 2,Weigh 3lb Each In Leather Case
2nd CHANCE Wurfarme CORE Fiber Foam Ignite - ILF - 68 Zoll 28 lbs white
2 Piccozze Picozze Escursionismo Alpinismo CAMP CASSIN X DREAM 600 gr cad - 3051
2x28 Rifle Scope Green Optical Fiber Dot Sight Riflescope 20mm Picatinny Rail
(2X-Large, TZ FYS11-SDC) - Tesla Shorts 18cm Bike Running Yoga w Hidden
30-06 Outdoors Paper Archery Target 10-ring 17''x17'' 100ct TAR10-100
(30m, White) - Paracord Planet Paracord (50+ Colours) - 300m spools - 80m
3283 - CAP RIDING MICROFIBER SUEDE ADJUSTABLE
(34W x 10L, Cool Grey) - Columbia Men's Permit II Short. Brand New
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Yo Zuri|
| Sound: ||Silent|| Model: ||Duel Hardcore Ninja Glider 180SS|
| Fishing Type: ||Freshwater Fishing|| UPC: ||756791503182|
| Hook Size: ||N/A|| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|
| Fish Species: ||All Freshwater|| Type: ||Sinking|
| Quantity: ||1|| Length: ||180 mm|
| Country/Region of Manufacture: ||N/A|| Weight: ||75 grams|
| Product Highlight: ||Depth: 0.3 - 0.6 m|