Women's - shoes IV RD Select iZUMi Pearl Cycling 15216006027 - Multi - 97282wwbr93531-Women's Cycling ShoesPenn Kit de Roulement International II Tournoi 50T, 50TW - 2 Vitesses
Penn Kit Rodamientos International 70VS, 70VSL, 80 , 80s,80sw,80vsw,80w
Penn Lagersatz International II Turnier 20T,30T,30TW - Geschwindigkeit 30S,30SW
PENN LIVE LINER 4600L -MADE IN USA -UNGEFISCHT-Nr-407-2 von 2
Penn Mag3 515 Sea Fishing Multiplier Reel
PENN model 185 S BAYMASTER REEL
Penn NEW Battalion Boat Rods - All Models
Penn NEW Spinfisher VI LC Long Cast Fishing Spinning Surf Beach Reel -All Sizes
Penn & Ocean City Reels TOTAL OF 8 REELS
Penn Powerstix Pro Bass Rod 11'6 2-4oz
Penn Pursuit II 6000 Saltwater fixed spool reel
Penn Pursuit III Spinning 5000 205m 0,66mm 5 Kugellager Salzwasser Zalt Water 3
Penn Rampage 2 LRF TwinTip 7'4 5-12g
Penn Rampage II Beach Rod
Penn Rampage II Boat Rod 7ft 6 12lb With Free Hard Case
Penn Rampage II Uptide 10ft 70-300g
PENN REEL LINE ROLLER KIT X706 1182128 1182938 1182963 1183015 706
Penn Reels International 2 II 50SW NEU OVP inkl. originale Nylon Schnur
Penn Regiment II Boat 212 2,10m 20-50lb Sea Saltwater rod 2 sections
How are we doing this?
Penn Regiment II SW Spin Rod - All Models
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Penn Rival Level Wind left hand sea reel mulinello acqua salata
Penn Sargus SG6000 Saltwater Spinning Reel
PENN SENATOR 4 0 Special Saltwater Fishing Reel
Penn Slammer 760 Full Metal Roller
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Penn Slammer III - SLAIII8500
PENN SPINFISHER MODEL 950 SSM COMPLETE SPOOL...DRAG WASHERS...
PENN SPINFISHER VI 7500 SPINNING
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Penn Spinfisher V LC 7500 without free spool system reel Carrete
PENN SPINNING REEL PART - 47-950M Spinfisher 950SSM - Spool
Penn Squadron Boat Dorsch Norwegen Thunfisch 212 Nordsee
Penn Squadron II SW 274 Travel Spin Rod + Abu Garcia Cardinal 174SWI -Combo Deal
Penn Squall 50 Level Wind right handed sea reel Lightweight Boat fishing
Why does it work?
Penn SQUALL Star Drag SQL40 Overhead Reel 6.0 1 + Warranty + Free Post
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
PENN SVIWEL-MATIC Downrigger SWIVEL BASE (622ASM ) used
Penn Warfare Combo Level Wind 2,10m Carrete + Caña Empuñadura EVA
Pentagon Max-S 2.0 Gun Thigh Leg Pouch Emergency Organiser Work Shoulder Bag Red
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharPenn International Cult Big Game Stand Up Shoulder Harness; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Perfect Ab Straps Workout Fitness Exercise
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar PENN International II 16S 2speed Power Drag Big Game Reel made in USA, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Perko Lightweight Intake Water Strainer - Clear Body - 1 2 Pipe Size
PESON DIGITAL PROLOGIC COMMANDER 40KG
PETL130153 ProForm Performance 1500 Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
PETL598151 ProForm 5.0 ZLT Treadmill Front Roller
PETL807151 ProForm Endurance M8i 1-ply Residential Belt with Sand Blast Finish
Peugeot BP Dunlop Classic Retro Cycling Jersey
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a PENN INTERNATIONAL II 30TW Big Game Reel Excellent – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
PFEL059118 ProForm 510 EX Elliptical Drive Belt
PFEX627150 ProForm 525 CSX Bike Drive Belt
Pflueger President XT Spinning Reel 10BRG Size 25 PRESXTSP25X 1383422
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
PFT8.0I1 ProForm T80I Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
PFTL140112 ProForm Pro 2500 Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
PFTL331052 Proform 495Pi Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
PFTL496170 Proform 525 CT Treadmill Running Belt 1ply Sand Blast + Free 1oz Lube
PFTL62581 ProForm 625 EX Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
PFTL795110 ProForm Performance 600 C Running Belt 1ply Sand Blast +Free 1oz Lube
PFTL997070 ProForm 860 Competitor Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
Phil Taylor Power 8Zero Tungsten Darts Set – 22g
PhysioRoom Wooden Wobble Board 40cm - Rehabilitation, Balance Board, Training
Newton Fate 3 Lady W011617B Tolle Technik und tolle Optik
NEW Trademark Gameroom University of Miami Wood Dart Cabinet Set Fade
NEW Trakker Wrap Around Sunglasses 224201
New unused fishing reel Daiwa Tsukibijin EX1003RH
New Vittoria 1976 Bianco Line Carbon Cycling shoes EU42 US9.5 Lace Up Leather
NEW with tags - Pikeur Ladies Latina GRIP D38 US26 GB24 (UK10) - Grey
NEW w Tags SIGMA LADIES Show Coat Navy PinStripe size 14 LONG
New Yo-Zuri YZ SB 80LB BL 3000YD SuperBraid Line, 80lb Test, 3000yd
NGT BIVVY FORTRESS 2 MAN SHELTER GREEN BIVVY SYSTEM WITH HOOD PRAM HOOD
NGT DYNAMIC WIRELESS BITE ALARM SET - 3 ALARMS & RECEIVER CARP SPECIMEN FISHING
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) ... Read moreabout the condition
| Style: ||Athletic Sneakers|
| US Shoe Size (Women's): ||36 EU|| Brand: ||Pearl iZumi|
| Color: ||Black|| UPC: ||888687120460|