22 Ø TRIPLE PULLEY VIADANA MM 6 ROPE 10.56 97282baoj526-Clothing & ShoesRed Portable Collapsible Charcoal BBQ Outdoor Camping Glamping Barbecue Grill
Redstone 4ft Folding Trestle Table - 3 Adjustable Heights - Extra Strong...
REDUCED HALO WHEELSET NEW W 5 MILES ON WHEELSET
Redverz Atacama Sleeping bay Footprint Tent Groundsheet
RED WING IRISH SETTER Hunt Soft Paw Leather Waterproof Trail Walking shoes Men 11
Reebok 8600 ES Treadmill Running Walking Belt RBTL095060 w LUBE
REEBOK Cross trainer - ONE GX50 - Save 's - Great used Condition.
REEBOK FUSION ( REV - 10301) DISPLAY CONSOLE - ALL GOOD WORKING ORDER
REEBOK i RUN TREADMILL MODEL- RE- 14301 ( FRONT ROLLER FOR SALE ONLY ) TAMI
Reebok Mens Boxing Boot Grey White Sports Breathable
Reebok On Field Bucs Embroidered Football Jersey Josh Freeman Men's Sz 50
Reebok Treadmill ONEGT40S Hardly Used
REEBOK ZR7 BIKE FOR EXCRERSISE
Reed Hill Saddleseat Ld 3p suit Dark Ink Navy Pin poly size 12 - USA
Refurbished Cybex 530T Pro Treadmill (Commercial Gym Equipment)
Refurbished Matrix T7xe Treadmill - With TV & NEW Running Belt (Gym Equipment)
Regatta 9 LED Ultra Bright Robust Plastic Hand Torch Festival Camping Mens
REGATTA BOTA TREKKING women Holcombe IEP Mid
Regatta Burford Duffle Bag (RG3617)
How are we doing this?
Regatta Great Outdoors Holcombe Low Size 7
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Regatta Great Outdoors Womens Ladies Bayeur II Lightweight Waterproof (RG3233)
Regatta Helia Solar 36 LED 80 Lumen Bright EU Camping Lantern
Regatta Kota Low, Men’s Low Rise Hiking Boots
Regatta Lady Samaris Low Walking shoes
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Regatta Men`s Garsdale Mid Walking Boot
Regatta Mens Pro Action Waterproof Trousers - Regular (RG3751)
Regatta Outdoors women's walking shoes, angle bluee and grey slate, size 5
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
REGATTA SANDALIAS TREKKING NIÑO Kota Drift Jnr AZNA
Regatta Waterproof Vanern Outdoor 6 Footprint Ground Sheet
Regatta Womens Ladies Newley High Rise Snow Boots (RG3100)
REGATTA ZAPATILLA TREKKING HOMBRE HOLCOMBE LOW
Regent Saddles Brown Leather 19 Inch Seat
Why does it work?
Reifen Maxxis Minion DHF+ TLR faltbar 27.5x2.80 71-584 schw. EXO 3C MaxxTerra (
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Reisenthel Coolerbag UH4064 Leaves bluee faltbar Kühltasche Thermotasche
Relags Gummiseil 100m ca.4mm black Elastikseil Zelt Leine Seil Rolle
Rema Tour Patch Kit TT02 Bike
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharRed Frame and Fork Courtois Master-Pro Columbus SLX Size 53; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Renovo MUV Tote 10 Liter Gravity Water Bag Water Filtration System REN-M-25
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Red Hat Diving. BCD Dry suit braided blueE EXTRAFLEX hose BCD Dry suit 36 long, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Requisite Everyday Leather Girth SIZE 114cm
Retro Dip Cruiser - Pink
Reynolds 46 Aero Road Bike Wheel Set 700c Carbon Tubular Shimano 11 Speed
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Rhinegold Softee Havana Leather Girth 50” New
Riddell Football Helmet Size Medium Recertified 2013 Size Medium White with Red
Riddell SPEED Football Helmet, Adult Medium
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Redhead Kryptic Bowstring & Cable Set w Free String Wax Warranty – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Ridley Helium SL Ex Team Lotto Soudal Carbon Road Bike Frameset Medium AH PMC
Ringhorns Charger Boxhandschuhe black 16oz
Ritchey apex 46mm Carbon Wheels
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Ritchey WCS Timberwolf 650b Small MTB Frameset New
R J Quinn Cycle Frame 24 1 2 Spares or Repair Reynolds 531
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
RO1 42 Cressi erogatore MASTER T10-SC din300 GAV aquapro Computer Newton GIALL
Road Disc brake hub 23mm Width 60mm Clincher Cyclocross carbon wheelset
Robens Ottawa St Stl Pot 6L
Robinson Pro BMX frame excellent condition mid school bmx
Roland Hinterrad 24 FW silver Kasten-Alu, Alunabe
Roma Merino Sheepskin High Withers Saddle Pad - Size Full
Rooster sailing Wetsuit Longjohns XS
Round Hip Flasks Gamekeeper Gifts Hunting Gamekeeping Gifts
Royal Easy Up Lightweight Camping Kitchen Stand Unit & Windshield
RS Bow Vise Ultimate Bowtuning Level Set CNC Aluminum
RTIC Wrap Fits Old Mold 65qt Cooler 24mil Full Kit USA Don't Tread color
Rugby World Cup 2019 Junior Hoody
Russell Europe Mens Heavy Duty Collar Sweatshirt Sweater Sizes XS-4XL (RW3275)
Ryde Zac 26 rim or disc brake MTB wheels. Also suitable for 26 Hybrid.
Saddle, Girth and Stirrup Leathers
Safety Solas Rescue Perry Lifebuoy Ring lifebelt Boat Canal Yacht Pool TU3
SALE Merrell Womens Bare Access Flex Connect lightweight shoe trainer
ezehc al eniatnoF
engaterB ,SEREGUOF 00353
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| MPN: ||10.56|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|| Brand: ||VIADANA|