ESCALATOR England New Feet 150 X 11mm 16 7 BK or LINE CLIMBERS ARBORIST OR 97282dxfh34679-Ropes, Cords & SlingsVINTAGE HEAVYWEIGHT GENTS WORKING HUNTING WHIP AND 2 yard LASH.1932(COTTESMORE)
Vintage horse exercise leather predectors guard boots legs Portuguese equestrian
Vintage Hunting Crop with Bone Handle
Vintage Justin Roper Boots Womens 7 E Lace Up Granny Brown Riding Cowgirl Ranch
Vintage lawn Bowls Heneselite supergrip size 6 and Bag FREE UK P & P
VINTAGE LEATHER RIDING BOOTS & RARE UNUSUAL BOOT TREES
Vintage Legendary COMPASS TOURIST box carbolite body Soviet Russian made in USSR
VINTAGE Maillot BARCELONE BARCELONA camisetaFIGO n°7 shirt jersey XL
VINTAGE Maillot MANCHESTER UNITED Umbro rare collection shirt away Sharp XL
VINTAGE MECHANICVILLE WRESTLING BOOSTER FLEECE HORSE BLANKET COOLER
Vintage North Face Brown Label VE42 Tent
VINTAGE PIGSKIN LEATHER GENTLEMAN'S BAMBOO SHOWING CANE 24 inch.
Vintage Retro 7up Sports Bag New Sealed
Vintage School Gym Pommel Vaulting Horse Leather Display Parkour
Vintage Spalding Kro-Bat Wood Squash Racquet Championship Play Wall Decor Nice
VINTAGE TELEOPTIK YUGOSLAVIA ARMY M53A S4 COMPASS MILITARY JNA JUGOSLAVIA WORKS
VINTAGE WEAVER MARIBOU STREAMERS, FISHING FLIES, FULL CARD OF 12, NOS
Vintage Yater santa barbara surf shop price list surfboard 1960s california rare
Viper Pro PU Semi Contact Thai Style Shin & Instep Guards - Predection Muay Thai
How are we doing this?
Viper Tactical Special Ops Boots MTP Multicam Airsoft Footwear Lightweight
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Virtue CrownSF - Halo Universal - Crown SF - Cyan
Visier CCM VR25 Straight Cut Pro
Visionking 1.5-6x42XL Sniper Riflescope Mil-dot 30mm IR Hunting Scopes Fogproof
Visionking 3-9X40Tactical Waterproof Mil-Dot Reticle Riflescope Hunting UK J3C7
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Vision Revolution TKD Tae Kwon Do Dobok Uniform Adult Size 4 180
VISOR TELESCOPICO GAMO SERIE MATRIK T.T 1 MD 4-12X44 A0 VEMD412X44A0 G
Vogue Boresnake 12 Bore (VOG)
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Volcom Fresh Ink 1pc White M
Volcom Simply Solid Tri Scream Magenta M
Volx Holds V-WOOD Delta 5 climbing volume
Vortex Defender™ Flip Cap Objective Lens Cover (all sizes)
Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 Holographic Sight RZR-AMG-3
Why does it work?
Vorzelt speziell für Caravan ADRIA ACTION 361 & 391 Isabella NEUHEIT von REIMO
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Vulkan Wrap Around Knee Support
Wahl BravMini Trimmer - WM6590-800
WAHL Showman Dirty Beastie Shampoo Natural Grooming for Cats, Dogs & Horses
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharVINTAGE EARTHWORLD COMICS FLEECE HORSE BLANKET COOLER; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Waldhausen Jodhpur Stiefelette Classic Leder black Gr. 40 ELT
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar VINTAGE ENGLISH 12g “G” CLAMP ROLL TURNOVER RELOADING TOOL WAGBI WILDFOWLING, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Walkers SINGLE MIC ELECTRONIC MUFF
Walther Range Bag Heavy Duty Case Pistol Storage Ammo Magazine Storage 3.9000
Warrior 2012-13 LIVERPOOL SHIRT S Shirt Jersey Kit
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Warrior Assault Large Admin Molle Pouch Tasche Coyote
Warrior pouches ™ Slingshot Pouch Tactical laminated Microfiber Navy SEAL x 10
Water PORTA-POTTI - ELEGANCE 145
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a VINTAGE, FISHERMAN'S, 20 STEEL CLAMMING RAKE – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Waterproof Ride On Exercise Rug Hi Viz Or Plain Heavy Or Light Weight
WAX OgreenROUSERS LINED SHOOTING BEATING HUNTING WALKING NEW SIZES S-XXL
Wearable Bubble Soccer Ball Inflatable Bumper Balls Sumo Wrestling
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Weatherbeeta ComFiTec Classic Heavyweight 300g Combo Turnout Rug 7'3 SALE
Weatherbeeta Deluxe Sheet With Tail Bag - Size 72 - Last One
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Weatherbeeta Original 1200d Combo Horse Rug 300g 6'3 WIDE Navy Red White
Weatherbeeta Unisex Horse Legwear Exercise Boots Robinsons New
WE Co2 Kit for model 17 18 19 23 34 35 GBB Made in Taiwan
Wellington Rope Poly 358 Lb. Yellow 300 ' Length Twisted
WEST BIKING Camping Sleeping Bag Lunch Adult Sleeping Bag can Fight Double
West Ham Junior Training Tee 2017 18
Wheelbarrow 80L Metal Barrow Garden Builders Pneumatic Tyre Heavy Duty Steel
Whitaker Holywell V2 Striped Fleece Rug Aqua grey bluee - 7' 0
White Electro-Tape 20mm x 200m
Wieco Art - orange Trees Dancing Modern 5 Piece Abstract Giclee Canvas...
Wiley X 3511 Vapor Sunglasses Smoke Grey Clear Lens Tan Frame
William Hunter Equestrian Happy Tummy for horses and ponies – supplement feed...
Windsurf Downhaul Winch Boardwise Trade In
Winmau darts aspria 21g 95 85% - Manuelgil
Winsport 1405.02 Juego de bolas BILLAR ARAMITH, 52 mm
WINTER Reitstiefel WINTERSTIEFEL Thinsulate TEDDYINNENFUTTER 33-44 rutschfest
Wolseley Hummingbird Rechargeable Trimmer For Horse & Dog Light Trimming
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Teufelberger New England|
| MPN: ||3015-14-00600|| Model: ||ESCALATOR BK/OR ARBORIST CLIMBERS ROPE|
| Country/Region of Manufacture: ||United States|| UPC: ||753963132119|