Fishing Hand Right Left 1 5.3 LT Legalis Daiwa Reel Spinning LGLT2500D - 97282haza7980-Spinning/Fixed Spool ReelsDaiwa reel light game ICV 200H japan
Daiwa Reel Lochmore SLA 3 4
Daiwa Reel Opus Bull 5500 Fishing Catfish Break Line greenical Jigging 2 Coil
Daiwa reel repair parts & service
Daiwa Reel SEALINE ISHIDAI 50 For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Reel Spartan RT TW 100XH-L For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Reel Steies A TW1016XH
Daiwa Reel T3 MX 1016H-TW
Daiwa Reel TD Zilion PE Special 7.9 L
Daiwa Regal Bite&RunSpinningReel 4.9 1 M H Act RG3500BRi
Daiwa Regal-Z 4550BRT Baitrunner Fishing Reel - w Spare Spool & Boxed
DAIWA REVROS LT 1000-6000 SPINNING REEL NEW LT Concept design of light but tough
Daiwa RG 7.1 1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel - RG100HS
Daiwa Rod Extra Surf T 27-425 · K F S from JAPAN
Daiwa rod interline sea power 73 80-310
Daiwa Rod NEO TENKARA 32 X45 Japan Mountain Stream Fishing Fly Level Line
Daiwa RYOGA 1016-CC (RIGHT HANDLE) CRAZY CRANKER Bait Casting Reel
Daiwa Sagiri Kocho 63MC Rod Fishing Pole HVF Carbon One Hand Grip F S
Daiwa Saltiga 15H Star Drag Magsealed Conventional Reel - 6.4 1, Left - SASD15HL
How are we doing this?
Daiwa Saltiga 5000 Spinning Reel
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Daiwa SALTIGA BJ 4000SH MAG SEALED Spinning Reel From Japan Japan new .
DAIWA SALTIGA DORADO SLIDER MEISTERS EDITION18 site pink 180mm 68g from japan
Daiwa Saltiga Sensor 8 Braid+Si 300m 66lb 30kg Multicolor PE Line 186629
Daiwa Saltist 2 Speed Lever Drag STTLD30 Fishing Reel-6.3 1-Spooling Available
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Daiwa Saltist Hyperspeed 30 LD
Daiwa Saltist Magsealed Saltwater Spinning Reel
Daiwa SAMURAI Braided Line 55lb 300yd green DSB-B55LB300YG
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Daiwa Seabass Rod Saltes AR - X 96 MHRS Fishing Pole From Japan
Daiwa Seaborg 200J-L Electric Baitcasting Reel 4960652956130
Daiwa SEABORG 750MT With PE(80lb)-500m Electric Reel Fishing NEW JAPAN
Daiwa Seahunter Z Boat Rod
Daiwa Sealine SG-3B Line Counter Reel 3BB 14lb 300yd 4.2 1
Why does it work?
Daiwa Sealine X'Treme Travel Interline 2,13m 30-40lbs Bootsrute Reiserute Meer
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Daiwa Ship Pole Senei Kenzaki 60-270 MT Fishing Pole From Japan
Daiwa SHOULDER BAG C Olive
Daiwa SLPW I'ZE FACTORY RCS spool 3008AIR (air) 722612 Japan Import
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDaiwa Reel AIRD RED TUNE 100 SH For Fishing From Japan AT1220; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Daiwa SLP WORKS RCS Radiation Dragon Knob II Red
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Daiwa Reel Bait Light Game Icv 200H, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Daiwa SLPW RCSB SV spool 1016 G1 BK. F S
Daiwa spectron 14.5m pole section 2 of 2 listed
Daiwa Spinning Fishing Reels 17 X FIRE 3012H from japan【Brand New in Box】
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Daiwa Spinning Reel 15 CARP'IZM 4500BR FREE SHIPPING
Daiwa Spinning reel 15 Rubias 2510 PE-H (2500 size)
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 BLAST 4000
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Daiwa Reel BJ 85 For Fishing From Japan – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 CREST 2500 Fishing Tool New from Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Joinus 5000 For Fishing From Japan
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 EXCELER 2506H (2500 size)
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 Wind Cast 4000
Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 Freams LT 6000 D - H For Fishing From Japan
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
《DAIWA》Spinning reel LEGALIS 2500 [Excellent] from JAPAN
Daiwa spinning rod Kouga MX611MHS fishing rod From Japan
Daiwa Stees Steez Limited 105Xh Sv
Daiwa STEEZ SV TW 1016-SV-HL Baitcasting Reel NEW
Daiwa Super Extension Sections SPEX177 1.77M
DAIWA - SURF SENSOR+SI - 200mt - PE 1
Daiwa T3 Sv 8.1r-tw Rh Baitcasting
Daiwa TAT Tatula Baitcaster 150 High Speed 6.3 1 TAT150H
Daiwa Tatula CT TYPE R Baitcast Fishing Reel 100HSL LEFT hand 7.3 1 TACT-R100HSL
Daiwa tatura103xhl-tw bass Free Shipping
Daiwa Teleskoprute Tele Angelrute - Ninja-X Tele Spin 3,60m 20-60g Allround
Daiwa Tournament 410 14.5m section
DAIWA TOURNAMENT KOMPACTA KEEPNET TNKKN3M
Daiwa TOURNAMENT SURT T POWER TORQUE 37-405 E 13'2 fishing spinning rod JAPAN
Daiwa Tyrava Bait Reel Red Fang TW 4.9L-RM
Daiwa VIKING KIWAMI 50 POWER VERSION Fishing REEL From JAPAN
Daiwa WINDSURF 35 long stroke spinning reel with spare spool from Japan 551
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Daiwa|
| Ball Bearings: ||5 BB, 1RB|| Model: ||Legalis LT|
| Fishing Type: ||Freshwater Fishing|| MPN: ||LGLT2500D|
| Weight (oz.): ||7.2|| Gear Ratio: ||5.3:1|
| Hand Retrieve: ||Right or Left-Handed|| Max Drag (lbs.): ||22.0|
| Fish Species: ||All Freshwater|| Line Capacity (lb-yds.): ||MONO: 8/240, 10/210, 12/160|
| Country/Region of Manufacture: ||Vietnam|| Line Retrieve/Crank (in.): ||29.6”|
| Reel Type: ||Spinning|| UPC: ||043178574089|