Coast Penlight Lumens 12 - Rechargeable - LED - Torch Inspection A8R 97282hglh14158-Flashlights/ Torches'THSL' WESTERN ROPER SADDLE SET LIGHT OIL METAL COVERED STIRRUPS 17 (1074)
'THSL' WESTERN SADDLE TOOLED NAT. DARK BRN HARD SEAT 16.5 17 (1095) NEW
Tigress Weld On Aluminum Flared Rod Holder w Blade 10 66242
Titleist Cameron American Classic III Flange Putter Righthanded 35 Used
TOKLAT WESTERN CONCHO D-RING SNAFFLE BIT 88-93145
Top flite 1940s Tournament Model 2,3,5,7,8,9 irons
TopspinPro - Tennis Training Aid, Learn Topspin in 2 Minutes a Day
Tough 1 Horse Perfect Turn Collapsible Barrels Racing Purple Pink Tight Flex
Tough-1 1 Leather Covered Padded Endurance Stirrups with 4 1 2 Tread
Tough-1 Canvas Saddle Bag for Horses - Brown
Tough-1 Headstall, Reins, Breastcollar Set with Spur Rowel Accents Dark Oil
Tough-1 King Series Pleasure Trail Saddle Full Quarter Bars Lightweight
Tough-1 Ornate Wool Mini Saddle Blanket - ROYAL blueE - 19x19 - NWT
Tough-1 Royal King Latigo - SOLID WHITE - Rawhide Bosal - NWT
Tough-1 Sierra Miniature Western Saddle Pad with Felt and Wear Leathers 24
TRAIL COMFY TOOLED LEATHER 14 15 16 PLEASURE BARREL WESTERN SADDLE
Tretorn Game 3.6m Tennis Badminton Net - Perfect Garden Tennis Badminton Net
Turn-Two Equine Stainless Steel Concho Copper Snaffle D-Ring Bit 5
Tusa Regulator D200 EN250 1st Stage 2 HP 4 LP Port 3400 psi Super Shiny
How are we doing this?
Two off Vintage Alex Martin Greenheart rods.
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
U-0069 TRAINING FORK BY CIRCLE Y
U-0-34 34 REINSMAN HORSE 100% MOHAIR ROPER CINCH GIRTH W LEATHER CENTER
U-0-BC HILASON WESTERN HORSE BREAST COLLAR FLORAL WHITE AMERICAN LEATHER RED FRI
U-0PRL LARGE CLASSIC EQUINE CLASSICFIT NEOPRENE HORSE HIND LEG BOOTS PAIR PURPLE
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
U-106M BG106M-F HILASON WESTERN LEATHER COWBOY TRAIL RIDE HORSE SADDLE BAG
U-1-16 16 GREAT AMERICAN GAITED WESTERN TRAIL PLEASURE ENDURANCE HORSE LEATHER
U--123 Tough 1 Deluxe Rifle Scabbard, Right
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
U-1-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR TURQUOISE CROCODILE
U-1-VX Y126 Hilason American Leather Western Flex Tree Barrel Racing Trail Horse
U-2-BC HILASON WESTERN HORSE AMERICAN LEATHER BREAST COLLAR AZTEC PAINTED
U-3-16 16 Western Horse Saddle Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilason T123
U-3-HS HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER ONE EAR HEADSTALL HAND PAINT INDIAN FEAT
Why does it work?
U-4-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR RAWHIDE TAN CONCHO
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
U-5-17 17'' HILASON BIG KING SERIES WESTERN WADE RANCH ROPING COWBOY TRAIL SADDL
U-5-HS Western Horse One Ear Headstall American Leather Tan Rawhide Hilason
U--640 5 PROFESSIONAL CHOICE CLEAR SIGNAL PORTED CHAIN HORSE MOUTH BIT W 6 CH
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharTennis Training Tool Trainer - 5 Long Strings + 3 Balls + 1 Base + 1 Extra Hook; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
U-7-15 15 GREAT AMERICAN LEATHER BARREL RACING TRAIL PLEASURE HORSE SADDLE & TA
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Tex Tan 14 Used Simply Sweet Show Saddle Regular Bar, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
U-7-MX U-HILASON WESTERN DRAFT HORSE SADDLE WIDE GULLET TRAIL PLEASURE ENDURANCE
U-9-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR HAND PAINT DICE FLAM
U-B-14 14 HILASON TREELESS HORSE SADDLE WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER BARREL RACING
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
U-B-17 17 HILASON TREELESS WESTERN TRAIL BARREL RACING LEATHER HORSE SADDLE
U-B-VX J116- 14 15 16 17 Western Horse Saddle Leather Treeless Trail Barrel By H
U-D-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR MAHOGANY RED INLAY
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Texas saddle 16 saddle pod and more (read details) – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
U-G-15 15 Western Horse Saddle Leather Wade Ranch Roping Beige Hilason
U-K-15 15 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilaso
U-KSHL CBG108SHL-F HILASON WESTERN LEATHER COWBOY TRAIL RIDE HORSE SADDLE SHOULD
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Ultra Rare BRISTOL Paul Runyan LITTLE POISON Putter Pat. PADDLE Grip
U-M-17 17 HILASON TREELESS WESTERN TRAIL BARREL RACING LEATHER SADDLE
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
U-N-16 16 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Treeless Trail Barrel By Hilaso
U-O-14 14 HILASON TREELESS WESTERN TRAIL BARREL RACING LEATHER SADDLE
U-P107 107 HILASON WESTERN NEW ZEALAND WOOL SADDLE BLANKET HORSE RODEO RED WHITE
U-RM-L L - Hilason Infra-Tech Horse Medicine Sports Boots Rear Hind Leg Lime
Used 15.5 Cactus Saddlery Team Roping Saddle Code U155CACTUSTRRO
Used LH TaylorMade AeroBurner 18 5 Fairway Wood Speed Rul-Z 60 Stiff (S) flex
Used RH Callaway Razr X S Sand Wedge Callaway Graphite Regular Flex Winn Grips
Used RH S-18 Chrome 52.09 Gap A Wedge KBS Tour Steel Extra Stiff Flex X
Used RH TaylorMade Burner Super Steel Sand Wedge Bubble Graphite Stiff Flex S
Used RH TaylorMade RAC MB TP 58 Lob Wedge Dynamic gold Steel Wedge Flex W
Used RH TaylorMade SpeedBlade 50 Gap A Wedge TaylorMade Steel Shaft Uniflex Flex
U--SET HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR HEADSTALL PEACE SIGN
U--SET HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE ONE EAR HEADSTALL BREAST COLLAR WH
U-T-14 14 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilaso
U--WHI WHITE MEDIUM PROFESSIONAL CHOICE HORSE VENTECH ELITE SPORTS MEDICINE FRON
V good original vintage hardy marquis no.8 9 trout fly fishing reel spool etc .
V good vintage youngs early beaudex trout fly fishing reel 3.5 lineguard + case