HORSE LEATHER AMERICAN WESTERN HILASON U--SET HEADSTALL COLLAR LIME BROWN BREAST 97282hglh31273-Bridles & HeadstallsVintage Pflueger Progress 1774 Single Action Fly Reel made in USA w Box
Vintage Pflueger Sal-Trout No.1558 Clean - With Original Box and Paperwork
VINTAGE PFLUEGER SUPREME FISHING REEL IN ORIGINAL BOX
VINTAGE PGA RCR PERSIMMON WOOD SET 1234 Professional approved matched set
VINTAGE Ping Eye RED Dot Sand Wedge Steel Shaft ZZ LITE 35
Vintage PowerBilt Citation De Lux Partial Iron Set 2-10 MISSING 7 IRON - 38.5
Vintage Rapala Fat Rap Deep Runner 7cm FT New in Box, Ireland very rare
Vintage Rapala Team Esko 7cm HT New in Box, Made in Finland very rare
VINTAGE RARE WOOD LURE 1940'S PAW PAW YOUNG WOUNDED MINNOW W PROPELLERS
Vintage RH Ping Eye 2 1,3,5,Woods & Ping Zing 7 Wood EUC
VINTAGE SALTWATER LURES TUNA MARLIN SET OF 3 - 15' TROLLING LURES
Vintage SeaQuest ADV SCUBA Diving BC BCD
Vintage shakespeare cast bust by p.p. caproni
Vintage Shakespeare Sportcast 1973 Reel Model GE 1946 Good ++ Condition
Vintage Shimano AX200Q Graphite Light Spinning Reel made in Japan
VINTAGE SOUTH BEND MUSK ORENO FISHING LURE ge rhwht
VINTAGE SPINNING REEL USSR IN THE BOX MINT
Vintage Ted Williams Bait Casting Rod 6'0
VINTAGE TUNA LURE STARMAN CANDYBAR 112 SS VERY RARE
How are we doing this?
VINTAGE TUNA LURES SET OF 2 TADY 15 BOTH HEAVY 14.2 oz. ea.
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Vintage very early Wooden handle Trout Landing Net
VINTAGE WILSON STAFF DYNA-POWERED TRIPLE DUTY WEDGE CIRCA 1960'S ALL ORIGINAL
Vintage Yellow STEEL US DIVERS CO. Aqua Lung Scuba Tank 28 TALL; 2250; Fast S&H
Vintage Graham Whiting Dynaflex Ranger Carp Rod 11.5ft 1.75lb test curve
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Vtg CARL CHRISTIANSEN Wood Ice Fishing Decoy 6 1 2 w Box Rainbow Trout
Wakeboard - Jobe Omnia Multi Position Board
Water Ski Rope Surfing Leash Cord With EVA Handle Grip For Slalom Water Skiing
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Weaver 100% Wool Felt Saddle Pad with Gel Insert and Merino Wool Fleece Liner
Weaver Leather Airflex Roper Cinch
Weaver Leather Round Roper Reins 3 4 x 8' Weather-Resistant Harness Leather
Weaver Natural Blend 27 Strand Straight Smart Cinch
Weaver Turquoise Cross Turquoise Beaded Flat Sliding Ear Headstall
Why does it work?
WESTERN BUMPER BIT - MAKER MARKED - BARELY USED - NICE
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Western Headstall New W tags Single Ear Dark Oiled Leather
Western Mini Pony Kinder Sattel Unterlage 24x24 Kodel Vlies Arbeit Top pink blue
Western Saddle Breastcollar - Desert Faith Cross - Light Oil - Brown Alligator
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharVintage PENN No. 27 Cocoa Brown Reel; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Western Show Horse Saddle Barrel Angled Sloped Bell Aluminum Stirrups 5140
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Vintage Penn Peer No. 209 Saltwater Fishing Reel with Red Crank Handle, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
WESTERN Westernpad AIR black 78x82 cm STOSSABSORBIEREND 15mm FILZ innen
Wetline WAKEBOARD KNEEBOARD
WILSON SAM SNEAD blueE RIDGE 4325 WOODS
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
WITCHCRAFT SLAYER 5.0 WINDSURF SAIL
Women's Wrestling Suit Singlet BERKNER ATHENA Ringertrikots Wrestling Suit Lutte
XX rare vintage malloch pape brass ebonite sun planet salmon fly fishing reel 4
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Vintage Penn Senator 9 0 BIG GAME Fishing Reel - and Made In U.S.A. – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Yokkao Muay Thai Shorts - Carbonfit Miami (M)
VINTAGE ANTIQUE COB MED SIZE KNEE PredECTION BOOTS-LEATHER & HESSIAN-FOX MOTIF
Viper Tactical Sneaker Boots Suede Finish Lightweight Sport Boot Airsoft Leisure
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Visionking 3-9x42 Rifle Scope Mil-dot Illuminated Hunting +Shooting Sight 30
Visionking 3-9x40 Riflescopes Mil-Dot Reticle Hunting Scope for Target Shooting
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Visor Telescópico 1 4x32 AO WR Serie Sporter Gamo VE4X32AOWR
Volcom Braga de bikini Hot Tropic Cheeky; color TEAL; Size XS
Vortex CTW Torque Wrench Scope Mounting Kit perfect in lbs torque specs tool kit
Vortex Venom Red Dot 6 MOA Sight for Rifle, AR, Pistol,Shotgun VMD-3106
VZ58,SA58 Original Czech Army Magazine Double Open Holder M95 CZ Camo - New
Wahl Dirty Beastie Shampoo - 5 L
Waldhausen Beekeeper Horse Pony Full Face Fly Mask Hood Ears & Long Nose Flap
Wallpaper map of the world used look - wall picture decoration Globe...
WARNE MAXIMUM BASI STEEL WEAVER X FN BAR
Warrior Cogreen PX+ Helm Combo
Wasserdichte UK Ultra Box 308, Outdoor, Koffer, Sport Freizeit Camping Outdoor
Waterproof Outdoor Folding Camping Mat for Picnic Beach Blanket 240x200cm
WBC EMERALD Championship Boxing Belt Synthetic Leather 3D Adult
Shad Side Master 3p System For Honda Ctx700 Deauville 700 CTX700 , Fittings
Shakespeare Cypry NEW Telescopic Carp Rod 13ft 3.5lb - 1381128
Sheepdog Shotgun Air Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit Free ENGRAVING
SHIBUYA SCOPE LENS 29mm X4 NIKON NEW
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||HILASON|
| Style: ||N/A|| MPN: ||BHPA463LG-SET|
| Size Type: ||Regular|| Color: ||NA|
| US Shoe Size (Men's): ||NA|| Size: ||Standard|
| UPC: ||682269162264|