Turnout HORSEWARE Bühler Felix Wug by 50g Lined, Nylon Special 97282imgl92613-Horse Rugs & SheetsForce 6 Dart Throw Bag
Force Ten Vulcan -7°C LZ 3-Season Camping Sleeping Bag, Regular Lava
Ford Escort Mk3 RS1600i Stripe Kit Decals Stripes RS
ForEverlast Snake Guard Chaps, Camouflage
Formel Eins Tasche weekender PAPILLON True VINTAGE Sporttasche 80s Fitness pink
Forster Micrometer 6mm BR die set
Forum Animal Health Scourproof Extra x 14 x 100 Gm - 100g Premium Service Fast
Forza CLARO 6 Raqueta de badminto Bádminton Raqueta RAQUETA
Forza Lance Polo Badminton Ping-Pong Polo
Forza POWER 888 M 888M Raqueta de Badminto Buen Precio
Forza Vestido COMPLETO Cambridge Y PERLA Bádminton tenis de MESA women Hembra
FOUGANZA C700 Helmet - Charcoal Grey size 59
FOUR BICYCLE TWISTED FENDER BRACES FOR 20 BIKES LOWRIDER BMX CHROME OTHERS
Fox -70 C Kälteschutzstiefel Winterstiefel Winterboots Iceboots Thermostiefel 40
Fox Evo-Tec ERS3 Sleeping Bag 220x103cm 3 Season
Fox Hunting Horn Made of Brass & White Copper Collar With Brass Mouthpiece.
Fox predator torque braid high performance 300m various sizes carp fishing
Fox Voyager Large Cooler - CLU326
Frac Frau Dressur Equiline Cadence blue 36
How are we doing this?
France 1998 Retro Football Soccer Shirt Home Vintage Classic
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Franklin International 5065 Titebond Original Wood Glue 1-Quart
Freejump SPUR'ONE Spurs - Hammer
Free Standing Metal Hay Net Filler
FROGG TOGGS Outlander Mudd Boot Men's (11) Mocha (Brown)
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
FRUSTA DA CARROZZA IN LEGNO E BUDELLO DOMA CAVALLO
Fuchsia - 550 Paracord Rope 7 strand Parachute Cord - 1000 Foot Spool
Fuji Lc T Lcsg Sic Lh 3 pcs , Rods Fuji , nautical
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Full Borg Cube Geocoin (6 coins w unique s) Star Trek Puzzle U T 3D
Fumetsu Elements Earth Long Sleeve Rash Guard
Funda cameo l-style mod colors orange - Manuelgil
FURMINATOR DESHEDDING EQUINE REMOVES A HORSE'S WINTER COAT & LOOSE HAIR
FUTURES Big Wave Thruster Fin Set Carlos Burle G10
Why does it work?
FUTURES Single Fin Performance 6.0 Thermotech US Surfboard Finne Longboard
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Futures Twin Fin Set K2 Keel Fibre Glass Surfboard Fins
FYNALITE MULTI WEEDA - PURPLE - FYN0154
G99 T40 Cargo Bag Tactical Outdoor Military Equipment
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFootball Baseball cap Fulham new ( gift wrapped ) - Free Sports Gym Bag; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Galco Double Magazine Paddle Carrier DMP22 Pistol Magazine Pouch
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Football Culture Du Blanque Bogarde T-Shirt - White, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Gallagher PowerLine Electric Fence Tape 40mm 200m - 11 Conductive Strands 0.15mm
Gallop Trojan 350g Combo Turnout
Gamaschen, Springgamaschen, mit Streichkappen, 4er Satz VB + WB, black
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Gameness Pearl BJJ Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi Kimono Uniform bluee
Gander Open Season Hunting Upshot boots thin-te 400gr Waterproof Men's Size 10
GARLANDO - Cover plan for Alexandra 7
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Football Eat Sleep Repeat Hoodie - White – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Garmin GPS 40 Personal Navigator Waterproof Hiking GPS
Garmin Virb 1080p HD Action Camera
Gatehouse Chelsea Air Flow Pro Matt Navy 62cm - Horse Riding
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Gatehouse Chelsea Flux D'air Pro Suedette Cristal Marine 55cm - Crystal Air
Gatehouse Conquest Mkii Riding Hat Navy Matt 58cm
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Gatehouse Eroberung Mkii Reithut Glitter Marine 63cm - Conquest Riding Hat
Gatehouse Jeunesse Paillettes Chapeau 61cm black Pailleté
GEE TAC HORSE FLY MASK SHEET NO JOIN COMBO UV SWITITCH PROVEN FLY RUG 6.6
Gehmann Adjustable Front Sight Iris For Anschutz Walther FWB
GENUINE BRITISH ARMY SURPLUS DPM CAMO GORE-TEX WATERPROOF BREATHABLE BIVI BAG,UK
Genuine Leather Bull whip flogger crop
Genuine Leather Double Slapper Quirt, 22-1 2 Quirt Hand crafted USA
Genuine Yamaha Red Inflatable Towable Chair
G-Form Pro-X Knee Pads - flexible Knieschützer
GIANT SPIDER AIR GUN RIFLE & PISTOL TARGET
Gilbert Newport Gwent Dragons Tour Trouser Adult
Gilet tactique militaire airsoft paintball chasse pêche
Girls Panzer Darts With Live Card
GIRO GUANTES LARGOS CICLISMO BRAVO GEL LF 2019 AM
GI Sportz Race 2.0 Harness - Tiger Crimson - 4 + 7
GK ELITE RED LEOTARD SHIMMER FOIL Gymnastics Dance Competition Girls M L Sparkle
Global Herbs Restore 1 Kg
semaJ tS nottuS
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Type: ||Turnout Rug|
| Brand: ||Felix Buhler|