1800 Headlamp Lumen HC33 Nitecore 97282mcbr13938-Other Camping Sleeping Equip.Ospreys 2015 16 Home Adults Replica Shirt
Oster - Dog Grooming Coat Rake x Size Medium 18 Teeth
Oster CryogenX AgION Spare Pet Dog Fur Clipper Blade Size 4 Leaves 9.5mm or 3 8
Oster No 7 Dog Grooming Clipper Blade, 3.2mm
OSTRICH OSTRICH FRONT BAG [F-106] FRONT BAG GREEN
Otto Schumacher Lederhalfter, extrem weiches und gepolstertes Halfter, ...
OUTAD Sleeping Mat Camping Mattress Inflatable Camping Roll Mat Compact Lightwei
Outdoor 3-5 Persone Grande campeggio Tenda a doppio strato Anti-UV parasole per
Outdoor Camo Shoulder Duffle Bag Hunting Shooting Camping Fishing Accessory
Outdoor Camping Hiking Sleeping Bag Portable Folding Travel Adult Sleeping Bag
Outdoor Camping Self-Inflating Air Mat Mattress Pad Pillow Hiking Sleeping Bed
Outdoor Camping Wood Stove Picnic BBQ Cooking Furnace Wind Shield With Plate Coo
Outdoor Dry Bag Exped Fold Ultralite
Outdoor Hiking Camping Tent Anti-UV 2 Person Ultralight Folding Tent Pop Up Auto
Outdoor Inflatable Sleeping Air Mattress Mat Pad Bed with Built-in Foot Pump
Outdoor Picnic Mat Camping Baby Climbing Pad Plaid Blanket Beach Waterproof Tent
Outdoor Research Flurry Beanie bluee , Headwear Outdoor research , outdoor
Outdoor Research Yukon Cap Earth Cafe , Headwear Outdoor research , outdoor
Outdoor Roller Skating Safety Helmet Bicycle with LED Alarm Lighting 57-61cm
How are we doing this?
Outdoor Tactical Hunting 1.5MOA Red Dot Holographic Sight Scope For Hunting UK
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Outdoor Weste Steppweste Primaloft OS 40 leicht und warm HUBERTUS oliv
Outry Travel and Camping Sheet, Sleeping Bag Liner Inner, Lightweight Summer Bag
Outwell Camper Lux Double Luxury Sleeping Bag - Grey - 2019 3 - 4 Season RRP
Outwell Celebration Lux Sleeping Bag Single - Red
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Outwell Continental Carpet Tide 440SA
Outwell Dreamboat Single 12cm Self-inflating Mat bluee
Outwell Mira Cream White , Torches Outwell , outdoor , Electronics
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Outwell Scenic Road 250 Inner Tent
Outwell Tent Footprint Scenic Road 300SA Grey 300x340 cm Camping Tarp 170636
Ovation Finalist Ladies Field Boot Size 5.5
Overboard Gear Dry Tube 60 l
Oxford Rugby Shirt Training Top
Why does it work?
Oztrail 6 Amp 3 Stage Pulse Battery Charger
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Pac-Kit 579-6086 25 Person Steel Contractor'S First Aid Kit
PAINTBALL GOTCHA SOFTAIR BRILLE MIT KAMERA FOTO VIDEO FUNKTON NEU
Pair of Adjustable Standard Solid Steel Squat Stands Barbell Free Press Ben T2J2
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharOsprey Bird Leather Cartridge Shooting Bag 75 Capacity Game Shooting Gift; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
PALERMO SWEATERS HOME 2005 2006 MATCH ISSUED PLAYER SHIRT TIM CUP vs AC MILAN
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Osprey Hikelite 18 O S Bacca bluee, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
PANEL DECROIX MODEL MARION
Pantac MOLLE Upright Utility Pouch Coyote Brown
Pantalon LG Basic basanes silicone blue 44
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Leovet POWER PHASER 0,5 L Sprühflasche + 2,5 L gegen Insekten Fliegen + Bremsen
Leupold FX-II Ultralight Rifle Scope 2.5x 20mm Wide Duplex Reticle
LH209 Borsello da Gamba Coscia 3 Punti Moto Scooter HYOSUNG INDIAN KAWASAKI
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Osprey Hydraulics 3l Reservoir bluee , Accessories Osprey , running – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Licol américain avec montants ajustables brown foncé Cheval
Lifestraw Go Water Bottle & Filtration Purification System Filter Purifier
Light Transformer Small Bag 100 Cartridges - BERETTA
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Lightweight 0 Degree Sleeping Bags for Adults 0-degree Down 0f Alps 0c Mummy 0 C
Likit - 6pc Starter Kit Green
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Lincoln Magic White Horse Shampoo - 1 Liter
Liscop A2 Clipper Blade - To fit Liveryman and Liscop clippers
Liverpool Football Club Steven Gerrard Signed Boot
LKNEW WEATHERBEETA LANDA HEAVYWEIGHT WATERPROOF TURNOUT BLANKET SIZE 81 219.99
Long leather riding boots size 5
LONGONI VM-SPEAR SHAFT S20 LIMITED EDITION JOINT VP2 WOOD HANDGRIP
Lot de 3 Pâtes répulsive AKS 250g Incolor 250 gr
Lotto 2001-02 JUVENTUS SHIRT 2XL Shirt Jersey Kit
LPA rear sight for Browning shotgun
Lunettes polarisé parapente cayak aviron patinage triathlon voile wake jetski
M Decima Tall Field Boots,Size 7
Mad Wave Forceshell Air Force Kneesuit
Magellan 505 HC GPS Cyclo505 Cyclo Cycling Sport blueetooth Antenna ANT+ Computer
Maglia canotta NBA basket Tracy McGrady Jersey Tgoldnto Raptors New S,M,L,XL,XXL
MAGLIA SHIRT MAILLOT CANOTTA BASKET SPORT MATCH WORN RANGER VARESE n° 17
Magnettherapie Bürsten Boot Medium Breite x Paar - Therapy New Brushing
Maillot Foot Porté Match Worn Shirt Ancien Vintage Real Madrid RAUL LDC
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Nitecore|
| Manufacturer Part Number: ||NC-HC33|| MPN: ||NC-HC33|
| UPC: ||6952506404100|| EAN: ||6952506404100|