Fork Comfort Startrekk Deuber Austauschfork schmal K2 brown 97282mkuu11816-Other TackDT Swiss Laufrad HR XM 1501 Spline One 27.5 Zoll CL, 12 142 mm,22.5mm, black
DT Swiss Laufrad M 1700 Spline, HR, 27.5 Zoll, 35mm, 12 148mm, Shimano, black
DT Swiss, Laufradsatz, Fatbike, 177mm, BR2250, BR710 10s nur 2180
DT Swiss Laufrad VR XM 1501 Spline One 27.5 Zoll CL, 15 100 mm, 40 mm
DT Swiss Laufrad XRC 1200 Spline, VR, 27.5 Zoll, 22.5mm, 15 110mm Boost, black
DT Swiss M1700 Spline 27,5 650 B+ Boost 30mm 110 x 15 148 x 12 Neu ovp
DT Swiss M 1700 wheel, 22.5 mm rim, Predictive Steering axle, 27.5 inch front
DT Swiss M 1900 wheel, 22.5 mm rim, 15 x 100 mm axle, 27.5 inch front
Dt Swiss MTB Disc DW Whl Rr 27.5 584x25 E1900 148x12mmta Cl Xd Bk Boost (G)
DT Swiss P 1800 Spline 23 Hinterrad 28″
DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut DB 21 Vorderrad 28″ Disc Brake
DT Swiss PR1600 32 Spline 700c Front Wheel
Dt Swiss PRC 1400 Spline 35 Carbon Front Wheel 28″
DT Swiss R24 Spline 700c Wheels, 10 11SP Pull Offs
DT Swiss Rear Wheel Kit for 142 mm 12 mm X-12 (axle, adaptors and X-12)
Dt Swiss Special Grease Lube Dt Grease Special 20g Tub
Dt Swiss Super Comp Spokes Dt Sc 265 2.0 1.7 1.8-bk Sl np Bxof72
DT Swiss VR FR1950 Classic DB 29 30mm Alu IS 6-bolt 110 20 mm TA black
DT Swiss Wheelset - 29 , DT Swiss 350 hubs
How are we doing this?
DT Swiss X 1700 SPLINE Two 27.5 CL Front Wheel (WHDTX170)
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline One 25 Hinterrad 27,5″ Disc Brake
Dt Swiss XM401 Rim dt 27.5 584x20 XM401 32 Bk nmsw
DT Swiss XR 1501 Spline One Front Wheel 29 - 100x15mm - 22.5mm Rim Width
DT XM1501 Spline One 30 Rear Wheel 27.5 12x148mm Boost
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Dubarry Crosshaven Gore-Tex Sailing boots, size 5, excellent condition
Duke Mens Claude King Size Tapered Fit Stretch Jeans (DC183)
Dunlop Purofort Rig Air Brown Rigger Boot Size 10.5 (45)
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Durable Portable Sports Lightweight Aluminum Frame Folding Patio Camping Chair
Duronic RL300 Rechargeable LED Fluorescent Emergency Lantern Torch Flashlight
Dutch oven set 8.5 litre Carry bag and lid lifter with Free delivery
DYNAMIC RS Universalgebiss doppelt gebrochen Sensogan Sprenger 16mm - NEU
Dy’on Double Bridle, Rolled, Full Size, Brown, Flash
Why does it work?
E9 B Sheets 2 Winter Climbing Pants for Kids Lifestylehose blueenavy
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
E9 Mora, Light T-Shirt for Ladies, Ice
E9 - Rondo VS Kletterhose blueenavy S Boulderhose
EagleTac P200LC2 1286Lm Flashlight XM-L2 U4 w NL1835 Battery & A1 USB Charger
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharDT Swiss Hub Tool Kit Set for 180 190 240 350 440 Hubs; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Easiest Beach Tent Sun Shade Canopy, Waterproof Shelters For Rain & Pacific Easy
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Dt Swiss Hx 1501 Spline 30 Boost Front Wheel 27,5″, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
EASTON EA90 XC Vordere MTB 29 Vorderrad 29 black Rim black Ano Hub
Eastside Boxing Pro Combo Set
EASY CAMP EC DAYTENT One Size
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Easy Camp Meteor 300 3 Man Tent bluee
Easy Camp Tent 3 People Outdoor Camping Hiking Waterproof Tornado 300 120169
Easycamp Unisex's Dayhaven Tent, Bohemian Pattern, One Size
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a DT Swiss HX 1501 Spline 30 Boost Hinterrad 27,5″ Disc Brake – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Ecarteur de pneu -professionnel- - fabricant Super B
Eclypse Excel Pro Road Tire Folding 700 x 23 Bike
Eddie Bauer Horizon Guide Cargo Shorts NYLON Spandex Comfort Waist Media Storage
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Edelstahl Montagekit für Sonnensegel PEREL, Sonnensegel Befestigung
Edelweiss Speleo II 9mm X 300' White
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II 2-16 Pro Anniversary Racheting Torque Wrench
Einzelfußpumpe - Einzelrohr Hilka Fußpumpe 83402204 Fußpumpe
Elevate Womens Ladies Brossard Micro Fleece (PF1945)
Elite Hunter HS Cam Compound Bow String and Cable Sets
Elm Tunnel Tent, Easy Erect 4 Person - Weekend, Camping, Festival
Emergency Survival Kits Multi-Purpose Survival Tools Outdoor Kit B
Energizer 8-LED CAMPING FOLDING LANTERN FL455 50 Lumens, 3 Light Modes, White
England 2014 15 Alternate Red Adults Pro Shirt
Englisch Trense Zaum COB Vollbluet Leder brown-gold Strass; K43 17
English Pony In Hand Bridle,Bit, Coupling And Lead Rein.
ENVE M60 FORTY CARBON 27.5 6 BOLT DISC WHEELSET, LEFTY 2.0, CHRIS KING 12 X 142
EquiFit CWD T-Foam Belly Guard Jumper Girth - 54”
Equipride Bling Diamante Crystal Bridle Curve Shape with Reins Lime
Ersatzteile für elektrische Bordtoilette LT-0E LT-1E 12 24V
ESEE Survival New Mini Survival Kit In Tin MINI-TIN
Eskadron Heritage Ivory Brilliant Dura Saddle Cloth. Gp
Esschert Design BBQ Table Carbon Steel bluee Cooking Grill Garden Camping FF251