Get out and play. Life is an adventure.
Find your adventure, find yourself.
In 2017, only West Coast Express will be conducted. Race starts November 5, 2017
East Coast Express will be conducted in addition to West Coast Express in 2018 and the complete race, Race Across India, will be conducted in 2019. Both West Coast Express and East Coast Express will qualify riders to apply for RAIN 2019.
- WCE 2017 – November 5, 2017 – November 11, 2017
- Registration opens: Open now
- Registration closes: August 31, 2017
- Racer and Crew check-in: November 1-2, 2017
- Racer and Crew briefing: November 2, 2017, 5pm-7pm
- Vehicle and bi-cycle inspection: November 3-4, 2017
RACE INDIA COMPLETE ROUTE
WEST COAST EXPRESS ROUTE:
EAST COAST EXPRESS ROUTE:
RAIN – 3796 KMS WEST COAST TO EAST COAST
WEST COAST EXPRESS – 2345 KMS, Koteswar, Gujarat, to BANGALORE
EAST COST EXPRESS – 1451 KMS, BANGALORE to PURI, Orissa
RACE START DATE:
1. WEST COAST EXPRESS Solo and Team start – November 5, 2017
- Solo Men- 146 Hours (6 days 2 hours) from start of the race
- Solo Women – 156 Hours (6 days 12 hours)
- Teams: 106 Hours from start of the race.
- Crew supported.
- Minimum 4 crew members with at least two persons eligible to drive.
- Crew member’s age at least 18 years on the race start day.
- 2-Member Team
- 4-Member Team
- Route book provided on the website for download and during crew member and racer check-in
- GPS data made available based on accuracy of data collected.
WEST COAST EXPRESS
|Category||Till May 30, 2017||From June 1, 2017||From July 1, 2017 till closing|
Race fee includes:
- Finisher’s jersey
- Marshals on the route
- Base station contact
Race fee does not include:
- Crew support
- Logistics of the racer and crew
- Emergency evacuation
- Medical expenses
- Transport to and from race start and finish line
- Personal insurance.
Race guidelines and rules to be uploaded shortly.